- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 19 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Need for effective testing, comprehensive tracking: Centre tells states
- Sports India vs England: Australia spinner Nathan Lyon slams those 'crying over' turning Motera pitch in 3rd Test
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India launched the Grazia 125 BS6 scooter last year in the country. The new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter is offered in two variants: Standard and Deluxe. However, the company has increased the prices of the scooter in the Indian market. Here are the new prices.
The Grazia 125 BS6 Drum variant has received a hike of Rs 903 and now carries a price tag of Rs 74,815. On the other hand, the Disc variant of the scooter has received a price hike of Rs 1,162 and now retails at Rs 82,140. Apart from the price hike, there has been no other changes done to the Grazia 125 BS6. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom. The scooter is available in four shades: Matte Cyber Yellow, Pearl Siren Blue, Matte Axis Grey and Pearl Spartan Red.
The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 gets a LED headlamps, new instrument cluster which provides some additional information, an ACG starter motor, fuel-injection system, LED tail lights, split grab rail, 3D logo on the side panels and black alloy wheels. Other features on the new Honda Grazia 125 BS6 scooter also include a pass-switch, new engine start/stop switch, multi-functional switch for the seat and fuel-lid and many more.
Mechanically, as we mentioned, the new Honda Grazia scooter continues to be powered by the BS6-compliant 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The unit produces 8bhp of power at 6000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm. The engine is mated to a V-type automatic gearbox.
The Grazia rides on 12 and 10-inch wheels at the front and rear, respectively. The suspension is through telescopic front forks and a three-way adjustable spring-loaded suspension setup at the rear. Braking is handled by 190mm drum brakes at the front and 130mm drums at the rear.
Thoughts About The Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Price Hike
The Honda Graza 125 is a popular offering from the brand in the premium 125cc segment. We believe that the price hike is due to the increase in the cost of production, but is not that much that it will affect the sales of the scooter. The Grazia goes up against the likes of the Yamaha Fascino 125, TVS Ntorq 125 and the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 in the Indian market.