- 3 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 5 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 6 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Virat Kohli becomes first player to score 6000 runs in Indian Premier League
- Movies Bigg Boss 14's Eijaz Khan Surprises Pavitra Punia On Her Birthday; Couple Enjoy Intimate Celebration At Home
- News EC bans roadshows, bike rallies in Bengal; public meetings restricted to 500 people
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) has launched the MY2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports at Rs 15.96 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Today, Honda commenced the deliveries of 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports in the Indian market. The handover ceremony of the first 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports was conducted at Honda's exclusive premium big-bike dealership in Mumbai).
Speaking on the delivery commencement, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd., said, "Africa Twin is the most lovable beast by adventure enthusiasts across the globe. The recent win at Dakar rally also celebrates the origin of Africa Twin as an adventure machine developed to conquer the most brutal terrains. Honda 2Wheelers India is proud to offer the latest year model from the global line-up here in India. We are delighted to commence the deliveries to the excited #TrueAdventure lovers. With 2021 Africa Twin Adventure Sports going anywhere and rediscovering new routes!"
A list of genuine Honda accessories are available for both variants of the Africa Twin that includes things like a top box, rear carrier, rally step, DCT paddle shifter, fog lamp, fog lamp ATT, visor and side pipe out of many. The 2021 Honda Africa Twin will continue to carry forward all the features, equipment and mechanicals from the previous model. The only change on the MY2021 version of the adventure-tourer is the introduction of new paint schemes for both the manual and automatic transmission variants.
Powering the 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sport is the same 1084cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 98bhp of power and 103Nm of peak torque, with either a manual or DCT transmission option. The adventure-tourer comes with multiple riding modes, including Urban, Tour, Gravel, Off-road and two other customisable modes as well.
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports continues to feature dual LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights, cornering lights, cruise control, heated grips, 5-step adjustable windscreen and adjustable seats. The 2021 Afrcia Twin also features a 6.5-inch TFT touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth connectivity.
Thoughts On The 2021 Honda Africa Twin
The 2021 Honda Africa Twin is the brand's most premium and flagship adventure-tourer offering on sale in India. The new 2021 comes with minor updates and continues to go up against the likes of the BMW R 1250 GS, Ducati Multistrada 950 S and the Triumph Tiger 900.