- 2 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 5 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- 8 hrs ago Datsun CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- Finance Crypto News Roundup: Bitcoin, Polkadot, Ethereum Surge
- Movies Had Kajol Rejected Gadar? Director Anil Sharma Says Actresses Felt Sunny Deol Was Not Up To Their Standard
- News Nearly 85 per cent decline in daily COVID-19 cases: Union Health Ministry
- Lifestyle Father’s Day 2021: Things Your Father Would Want To Hear From You
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ To Pack Plastic Rear Panel; Will It Drop The Price?
- Sports Rani & Co. to dedicate their Olympic performance to covid warriors and frontline workers of India
- Education Rajasthan DElEd Result 2021 Declared For First Year
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is offering a cashback discount on the Shine and the Grazia models. The discount offers is only valid on purchases made using an SBI Credit Card via their EMI scheme.
For all purchases made from the SBI Credit Card options for the EMI, customers will be offered a cashback of up to Rs 3,500. The offers are valid for a limited time from the company.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is offered for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail offers on eligible models.
Apart from the Grazia and the Shine models, the company is also offering a similar set of offers on other models. This includes the Honda Activa, and the Dio scooter and its variants — here are all the details.
The Honda Grazia currently retails at a starting price of Rs 75,859. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 83,185. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Grazia is powered by the 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm. The BS6 version of the cooter received a couple of new features including a new pass-switch, a multi-functional switch for the seat, and an external fuel lid; among others.
The Honda Shine is among the most popular commuter motorcycle model in the country. The Shine is available in two variants: Disc and Drum. The base-spec variant is priced at Rs 71,550, while the top-spec Disc variant retails at Rs 76,346. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Shine is also powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 10.5bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 11Nm at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers
Honda Two Wheelers has extended limited time offers and discounts to the Shine and the Grazia models. Along with a sweet discount on these popular models, the company is also providing an easy finance option to own these models in the country.