- 5 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Movies Anupam Kher Shares Hilarious Video Of Man Who Did Not Recognize Him In Himachal Pradesh
- Finance UBS Ups Average Inflation Print To 5 Per Cent With More Upside Risks
- Education BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 To Be Declared Today At 6 PM
- Technology Realme Buds Q2 India Sale On June 30 At 12 PM; Better Than Competition?
- News After ‘then you suffer’ remark, Kerala women panel chief resigns
- Lifestyle Filhaal 2- Mohabbat First Look: Nupur Sanon Is A True Blue Beauty In Her Minimal Makeup Look
- Sports ICC congratulate New Zealand for clinching World Test Championship title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India (HMSI) is offering a cashback discount on the Shine and the Grazia models. The discount offers is only valid on purchases made using an SBI Credit Card via their EMI scheme.
For all purchases made from the SBI Credit Card options for the EMI, customers will be offered a cashback of up to Rs 3,500. The offers are valid for a limited time from the company.
The EMI finance scheme does not require any additional documentation nor does it have to be hypothecated to the bank. The scheme also does not require a downpayment. The card-based EMI is offered for all customers across the country.
To provide a hassle-free and contactless purchase experience, the company has introduced a new online retail platform. Customers can now purchase all motorcycles and scooters sold by the brand in the Indian market online, and avail offers on eligible models.
Apart from the Grazia and the Shine models, the company is also offering a similar set of offers on other models. This includes the Honda Activa, and the Dio scooter and its variants — here are all the details.
The Honda Grazia currently retails at a starting price of Rs 75,859. The scooter is also available in the top-spec variant called the 'DLX' that costs Rs 83,185. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Grazia is powered by the 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 8bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm. The BS6 version of the cooter received a couple of new features including a new pass-switch, a multi-functional switch for the seat, and an external fuel lid; among others.
The Honda Shine is among the most popular commuter motorcycle model in the country. The Shine is available in two variants: Disc and Drum. The base-spec variant is priced at Rs 71,550, while the top-spec Disc variant retails at Rs 76,346. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Shine is also powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled fuel-injected engine that produces a maximum of 10.5bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 11Nm at 6000rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed standard gearbox.
Thoughts About The Honda Bikes & Scooters Offers
Honda Two Wheelers has extended limited time offers and discounts to the Shine and the Grazia models. Along with a sweet discount on these popular models, the company is also providing an easy finance option to own these models in the country.