- 13 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 17 hrs ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- 21 hrs ago Adani Group May Foray Into EV Business In India: Trademark Registered
- 1 day ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Technology WhatsApp Working On New Feature To Transfer Chats From Android Phone To New iPhone
- News Weather Forecast for January 26: IMD predicts partly cloudy sky but no rain in Delhi on Republic Day 2022
- Lifestyle Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Movies Bhaukaal 2 Star Rashmi Rajput On Preparations For Her Character: I Had To Put Up 10 Kgs EXCLUSIVE
- Sports West Indies cruise to nine-wicket victory in first T20I with England
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Finance This Large Cap Company To Consider Interim Dividend Payment
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Honda has launched the Activa 125 Premium Edition scooter in India. The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition scooter is priced at Rs 78,725 for the drum brake variant and Rs 82,280 for the disc brake variant (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi).
Speaking at the launch of Activa 125 Premium Edition, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Ever since its launch, brand Activa has been a true beacon of change. Historically, with each new addition to the Activa family, Honda has continued its leadership in terms of product quality as well as reliability. The new Activa 125 Premium Edition is set to excite customers with its premium appeal."
Introducing the new Activa 125 Premium Edition, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director — Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "As a true companion for millions of Indians, the Activa has catered to the diverse needs of two wheeler customers across the country. With the launch of Activa 125 Premium Edition, we are bringing an elegant and premium style complemented by distinctive design cues and colour schemes."
The new Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition is offered in a choice of two dual-tone colour options — Pearl Amazing White with Matte Magnificent Copper Metallic and Matte Steel Black Metallic with Matte Earl Silver Metallic. Other cosmetic changes include blacked-out front suspension and engine, premium graphics and body-coloured grab handles. The taillight also features 'Activa 125' embossed into it.
The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition is powered by a 123.97cc, fan-cooled single-cylinder engine. This engine produces 8.52bhp at 6,500rpm and 10.54Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is paired to a CVT automatic gearbox. The engine also features an alternator current generator which allows the single-cylinder powerplant to start a lot more quietly compared to other scooters.
The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition features an underbone frame with telescopic forks at the front and a 3-step adjustable spring-loaded mono-shock at the rear. The disc brake version of the Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition sports a 190mm disc up front and a 130mm unit at the rear.
The 125cc scooter sports a 12-inch front wheel while the rear unit is slightly smaller with a 10-inch diameter. The front wheel is shod in a 90/90-12 54J tyre while the rear rubber contact patch measures in at 90/100-10 53J. The Activa 125 gets tubeless tyres as standard.
The Honda Activa 125 is 1,850mm long, 707mm wide and 1,170mm tall. The Activa 125 weighs in at 109 kilogrammes and has a 5.3-litre fuel tank. The ground clearance of the Activa 125 is a very healthy 162mm.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition
Honda has given the larger 125cc version of the Activa a new look that should make it even more appealing to the general public. If that dual-tone look appeals to you, then you'll end up paying a small premium over the regular Activa 125, which we feel is not something the regular Activa 125 owner would baulk at for the chance to stand out in a crowd.