- 1 hr ago Petrol Prices Slashed In Jharkhand: Rs 25 per Litre Subsidy
- 4 hrs ago New BMW X3 Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 59.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Tata Punch Prices Revised: Prices Start From Rs 5.64 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Toyota Hilux India Launch Bookings Open: 2.8-Litre Engine, 4x4, Double Cab & More
- Movies Ananya Panday Says Her Gehraiyaan Director Thought She Fainted When She Locked Herself In The Bathroom
- News New AI-based test uses X-rays to detect Covid in a few minutes
- Technology How To Check Snapchat Snaps For Multiple Times; Step-By-Step Guide
- Sports Star archery couple Deepika, Atanu dropped from TOPS program
- Finance These 2 Top-Ranked ELSS Funds Are Good To Start SIP
- Education Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Jayanti: Essay On Netaji For Students In English
- Lifestyle Remodelling Your Kitchen? Here Are 8 Must-Haves To Take It To The Next Level
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Honda has launched the Activa 125 Premium Edition scooter in India. The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition scooter is priced at Rs 78,725 for the drum brake variant and Rs 82,280 for the disc brake variant (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi).
Speaking at the launch of Activa 125 Premium Edition, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Ever since its launch, brand Activa has been a true beacon of change. Historically, with each new addition to the Activa family, Honda has continued its leadership in terms of product quality as well as reliability. The new Activa 125 Premium Edition is set to excite customers with its premium appeal."
Introducing the new Activa 125 Premium Edition, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director — Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "As a true companion for millions of Indians, the Activa has catered to the diverse needs of two wheeler customers across the country. With the launch of Activa 125 Premium Edition, we are bringing an elegant and premium style complemented by distinctive design cues and colour schemes."
The new Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition is offered in a choice of two dual-tone colour options — Pearl Amazing White with Matte Magnificent Copper Metallic and Matte Steel Black Metallic with Matte Earl Silver Metallic. Other cosmetic changes include blacked-out front suspension and engine, premium graphics and body-coloured grab handles. The taillight also features 'Activa 125' embossed into it.
The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition is powered by a 123.97cc, fan-cooled single-cylinder engine. This engine produces 8.52bhp at 6,500rpm and 10.54Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. The engine is paired to a CVT automatic gearbox. The engine also features an alternator current generator which allows the single-cylinder powerplant to start a lot more quietly compared to other scooters.
The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition features an underbone frame with telescopic forks at the front and a 3-step adjustable spring-loaded mono-shock at the rear. The disc brake version of the Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition sports a 190mm disc up front and a 130mm unit at the rear.
The 125cc scooter sports a 12-inch front wheel while the rear unit is slightly smaller with a 10-inch diameter. The front wheel is shod in a 90/90-12 54J tyre while the rear rubber contact patch measures in at 90/100-10 53J. The Activa 125 gets tubeless tyres as standard.
The Honda Activa 125 is 1,850mm long, 707mm wide and 1,170mm tall. The Activa 125 weighs in at 109 kilogrammes and has a 5.3-litre fuel tank. The ground clearance of the Activa 125 is a very healthy 162mm.
Thoughts On The Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition
Honda has given the larger 125cc version of the Activa a new look that should make it even more appealing to the general public. If that dual-tone look appeals to you, then you'll end up paying a small premium over the regular Activa 125, which we feel is not something the regular Activa 125 owner would baulk at for the chance to stand out in a crowd.