- 17 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 20 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 1 day ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- Technology Vijay Sales Republic Day 2022 Discount Offers On Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Smart TVs, And More
- Sports ISL: ATKMB vs OFC, Highlights: ATK Mohun Bagan and Odisha entertain but fail to score
- Movies Saani Kaayidham: The Keerthy Suresh-Selvaraghavan Starrer To Release On Amazon Prime Video
- News Kerala, Tamil Nadu oppose proposal to tweak IAS rules, ask PM Modi to drop move
- Education National Girl Child Day: History, Significance And Essay On Rashtriya Balika Diwas For Students
- Finance Single Volume Economic Survey Likely, May Project Growth Rate of Around 9 Per Cent
- Lifestyle 60% COVID Deaths In 'Third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
The new Hero Xpulse Rally 200 wins its debut race at INRSC (Indian National Rally Sprint Championship) 2021. The race-winning bike was recently unveiled at the finals of the FMSCI Indian National Rally Sprint Championship 2021.
The race was won by Mr Yuvakumar riding the Hero Xpulse Rally 200 in the Modified Class Group B (up to 260cc).
Speaking about the Hero Xpulse Rally 200, the bike looks very purpose-built with only the essentials on-board, giving rise to a minimalist and bare-bones look.
Like any off-road bike, the Hero Xpulse 200 Rally gets a raised front mudguard, petal disc brakes at the front, knobby front and rear tyres, long and heavy-duty USD forks with plenty of wheel travel, round LED headlamps with multiple lighting elements, flat seats and side panels, compact fuel tank, and an underseat exhaust.
These changes make the Hero Xpulse Rally 200 even better in an off-roading environment. Aiding the off-road prowess is the Maxxis tyres and a set of repositioned footpegs.
This minimalist approach gives the Hero Xpulse 200 Rally a high power-to-weight ratio. Moreover, the bike also sports lightweight reinforced aluminium rims and various other weight-saving measures to save 20 per cent weight compared to the Hero Xpulse 200 4V.
Apart from that, the rider also won the Stock Class category riding the stock Hero Xpulse 200 4V, which was launched recently in the market.
Speaking about the Hero Xpulse 200 4V, the bike has been a default choice for many youths in the country who aspire to become a motocross rider.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 4V, is powered by a 199.6cc single-cylinder engine and produces 18.83 bhp at 8,500 rpm and 17.35 Nm of torque.
In terms of hardware, the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V is equipped with a 7-fin oil cooler for better heat management and updated the transmission by optimising the gear ratios that suit the new engine.
The Hero Xpulse 200 4V also comes with improved LED headlights for better visibility at night, a fully digital instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity, Turn-by-Turn navigation, Gear position indicator, Eco Mode, two Trip meters and a Single Channel ABS.
TheHero Xpulse 200 4V will retain the tried-and-tested hardware, which includes a pair of 37mm telescopic front suspension with 190mm travel and a 10-step pre-load adjustable rear mono-shock with 170mm wheel travel.
Apart from this, the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 4V will also retain the outgoing model's braking setup which includes a 276mm petal disc brake at the front and a 220mm petal disc brake at the rear.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 4V is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). If you are a rally enthusiast, Hero MotoCorp is also offering a special 'Rally Kit' for Rs 46,000.
This kit adds off-road-ready kits such as Maxxis off-road tyres, rally-tuned suspension at the front and back, a flat and tall rally-style bench seat, handlebar risers, a longer side stand, and an extended gear pedal. As a result of using the rally-tuned suspension, the ground clearance is now at 275mm.
Thoughts About Hero Xpulse 200 Rally Winning Debut Race
Hero Xpulse 200 Rally is a remarkable and capable motorcycle. Moreover, it is clear that the race team and engineers at Hero MotoCorp have put their best effort for this remarkable achievement.