- 8 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 18 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 20 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- News Lakhimpur violence: 4 more arrested, farmers called for questioning
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Rs 1 Crore Penalty On India's Largest Lender?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A73 Could Get OLED Panels From TCL Or BOE; Will It Pass Samsung’s Quality Test?
- Sports Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Palace: Vieira denied on Gunners return by last-gasp Lacazette
- Movies Aha To Premiere Shekar Kammula’s Record-Breaking Super Hit - Love Story Starring Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Lifestyle Headphones, AirPods And Cancer: Is There A Link?
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Hero Xpulse 200 4V launched in India, and it comes with a new BS-VI 200cc 4 Valve oil-cooled engine.
Hero MotoCorp claims that the Hero Xpulse 200 is the country's first 200cc adventure motorcycle, and as per the press release, we expect Hero to sell the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V alongside the existing Hero Xpulse 200 model range.
Moreover, the Hero Xpulse range is the default choice for many youths in the country who dream of going to international motocross events.
Hero MotoCorp says that the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V puts out 6% more power and 5% more torque for ‘relaxed and stress-free ride at higher speeds. Speaking about the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V, the new engine produces 18.83 bhp at 8,500 rpm and 17.35 Nm of torque.
However, it is not just a simple engine upgrade exercise, as the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V houses many changes.
Speaking on the occasion, Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy and Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp, said, "The XPulse is leading Hero MotoCorp's aggressive growth strategy in the premium motorcycle segment that is performance-led, tech-enabled and youth-focused. Within no time, the XPulse managed to create an important customer fan base across the world. With the new XPulse 200 4V, we are bringing more power and enhancing further its off-road, touring and commuting capabilities for the most thrilling riding experience."
"Honored by the coveted Indian Motorcycle of the Year title in 2020, the XPulse has created a new adventure category in the 200cc motorcycle segment. We are delighted to bring the new XPulse 200 4V for our customers this festive season. It is surely going to add to the popularity of XPulse brand in its powerful and stylish avatar." said, Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales, After Sales & Parts, Hero MotoCorp.
In terms of hardware, engineers at Hero Motocorp have now equipped the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V with a 7-fin oil cooler for better heat management and updated the transmission by optimising the gear ratios that suit the new engine.
Adding to the list of changes is the new enhanced LED headlights for better visibility at night. Moreover, the new Hero Xpulse 200 4V comes with a fully digital instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity, Turn-by-Turn navigation, Gear position indicator, Eco Mode, two Trip meters and a Single Channel ABS.
However, the front and rear suspensions are still carried out from the existing model lineup. This means that the upcoming Hero Xpulse 4V will retain the tried-and-tested hardware, This includes a pair of 37mm telescopic front suspension with 190mm travel and a 10-step pre-load adjustable rear mono-shock with 170mm wheel travel.
Apart from this, the upcoming Hero Xpulse 200 4V will also retain the outgoing model's braking setup which includes a 276mm petal disc brake at the front and a 220mm petal disc brake at the rear.
The new Hero Xpulse 200 4V is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). If you are a rally enthusiast, Hero MotoCorp is also offering a special ‘Rally Kit' for Rs 46,000. This kit adds off-road-ready kits such as Maxxis off-road tyres, rally-tuned suspension at the front and back, a flat and tall rally-style bench seat, handlebar risers, a longer side stand, and an extended gear pedal. As a result of using the rally-tuned suspension, the ground clearance is now at 275mm.
Thoughts About Hero Xpulse 200 4V
Hero Xpulse 200 is a remarkably capable motorcycle for its price. The new 4-valve update will make the Hero Xpulse 200 an even better motorcycle with better top-end performance and a more refined engine.