- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 11 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hero MotoCorp is gearing up towards a gradual resumption of operations by starting production at all its manufacturing plants in India from Monday, May 24th. The Company had already commenced single shift production at three of its plants - Gurugram and Dharuhera in Haryana and Haridwar from Monday, May 17. The company has also made sure that all the rules and regulations are followed by them that have been set by the government due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The other plants of Hero MotoCorp in India - Neemrana in Rajasthan, Halol in Gujarat and Chittoor in Andhra Pradesh, will also start single shift operations from May 24th. The Global Parts Centre (GPC) at Neemrana will also be operational from May 24th. In addition to producing for the domestic market in India, these plants will also have enhanced focus on catering to the Global Business (GB) markets across the world.
Strict safety and hygiene protocols are in place at all plant locations and offices in preparation for the gradual resumption of operations. The Company will also continue to monitor the situation closely and will move to double-shift production gradually in the near future.
Recently the company also announced an extension on vehicle maintenance packages. Any maintenance packages expiring during the coronavirus lockdown will be extended to 60 days from the date of expiry. The extended services include all scheduled free services, all services under the brand's Joyride AMC, and all vehicles for which the warranty is expiring as per terms and conditions of the warranty.
The company has announced these initiatives to the safety and welfare of its customers and to break the chain of the spread of Covid-19. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
Thoughts About Hero MotoCorp Ramping Up Production & Resuming Operation Of Its Plants From May 24th
The company has decided that it will be resuming its production by resuming operations at all its plants coming Monday, May 24th. The company will be following all the protocols set by the Government due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.