- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Viral video: Groom rests hand on shoulder of bride, Check what happens next
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new online sales platform called the 'Virtual Showroom'. According to the company, the new platform will provide an Immersive digital buying experience to customers.
The platform provides a 360-degree view of both the space and the product. Customers can easily browse and explore the design, features, and technical details of all Hero motorcycles and scooters right from the comfort of their homes.
The Virtual Showroom is available on the brand's website itself. The company also states that the new platform will prioritize customer convenience and ensures an experience that is identical to a physical showroom visit.
Customers can easily navigate to the ‘Request a call back' to enquire about the vehicle of their choice, while an option of direct purchase is also available. There are three main features of the new online sales platform.
Starring with the Virtual Showroom (VS) itself. It is the initial landing page giving an ambience similar to a physical showroom. The VS showcases nine products, which can be purchased through Hero's e-commerce portal eShop.
The platform also features a Hero Product Configurator (HPC). This section provides a 3D product experience to the customers with all product features, colours, variants aesthetically displayed.
The Accessory Configurator helps to customize the vehicle by adding a host of factory-fitted accessories. The price of the chosen vehicle is dynamically updated basis the variant and location chosen.
Another main feature of the new platform is the Augmented Reality (AR). The platform uses AR to provide customers to visualize the vehicle in an environment of their choice. The AR feature can be experienced on supported iOS and Android devices without the need to download any app.
Commenting on the initiative, Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "At Hero MotoCorp we are constantly striving to enhance our customer buying experience. Considering the need for social distancing and catering to digitally savvy customers, our services must be present at the customers' fingertips while providing a holistic experience right from the beginning of their purchase journey."
He further added, "This feature is in line with our commitment to building value-led initiatives. Soon after launching our messaging app-based chatbot services, we are now bringing a Hero showroom straight to the customer's room."
Thoughts About The Hero MotoCorp Launches New Online Retail Platform
Hero MotoCrop gives its online sales platform a massive boost with the launch of the Virtual Showroom. It uses augmented reality to recreate the exact 3D representation of vehicles sold by the brand. This way potential customers can look at the vehicle and get a fair idea from the comfort of their homes.