- 7 hrs ago Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Renault Kiger Waiting Period Increases: 16-Week Waiting Period For The Small SUV
- 12 hrs ago New Kia Cars Finance Offers Announced In India In July 2021: Partners With ICICI & Yes Banks
- 15 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- Technology Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Sports Tokyo 2020 Olympics: Highlights, Day 7
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By ICICI Direct For Gains Up To 14%
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new online sales platform called the 'Virtual Showroom'. According to the company, the new platform will provide an Immersive digital buying experience to customers.
The platform provides a 360-degree view of both the space and the product. Customers can easily browse and explore the design, features, and technical details of all Hero motorcycles and scooters right from the comfort of their homes.
The Virtual Showroom is available on the brand's website itself. The company also states that the new platform will prioritize customer convenience and ensures an experience that is identical to a physical showroom visit.
Customers can easily navigate to the ‘Request a call back' to enquire about the vehicle of their choice, while an option of direct purchase is also available. There are three main features of the new online sales platform.
Starring with the Virtual Showroom (VS) itself. It is the initial landing page giving an ambience similar to a physical showroom. The VS showcases nine products, which can be purchased through Hero's e-commerce portal eShop.
The platform also features a Hero Product Configurator (HPC). This section provides a 3D product experience to the customers with all product features, colours, variants aesthetically displayed.
The Accessory Configurator helps to customize the vehicle by adding a host of factory-fitted accessories. The price of the chosen vehicle is dynamically updated basis the variant and location chosen.
Another main feature of the new platform is the Augmented Reality (AR). The platform uses AR to provide customers to visualize the vehicle in an environment of their choice. The AR feature can be experienced on supported iOS and Android devices without the need to download any app.
Commenting on the initiative, Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "At Hero MotoCorp we are constantly striving to enhance our customer buying experience. Considering the need for social distancing and catering to digitally savvy customers, our services must be present at the customers' fingertips while providing a holistic experience right from the beginning of their purchase journey."
He further added, "This feature is in line with our commitment to building value-led initiatives. Soon after launching our messaging app-based chatbot services, we are now bringing a Hero showroom straight to the customer's room."
Thoughts About The Hero MotoCorp Launches New Online Retail Platform
Hero MotoCrop gives its online sales platform a massive boost with the launch of the Virtual Showroom. It uses augmented reality to recreate the exact 3D representation of vehicles sold by the brand. This way potential customers can look at the vehicle and get a fair idea from the comfort of their homes.