- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Cars In India In May 2021: Hyundai Creta Beats Maruti Suzuki Swift To Take The Top Spot
- 13 hrs ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 1 day ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- News Lex Mandamus LLP Runs A Initiative To Help Women Understand and Exercise Their Rights
- Movies Tahir Raj Bhasin Remembers Sushant As A Self-Made Star; 'He Was Such A Great Motivating Force For Us All'
- Sports WWE NXT TakeOver: In Your House recap, results and highlights: June 13, 2021
- Technology E3 2021: Xbox Mini Fridge Unveiled
- Education Bihar Board 12th Scrutiny Result 2021 Released At biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Finance Why Adani Group Shares Came Crashing Down Sharply In Trade Today?
- Lifestyle Krystle D’Souza Exudes Fresh Vibes In Two Stunning Under Rs. 2500 Outfits; Which One Will You Pick?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Hero MotoCorp becomes the latest automaker to announce an extension on vehicle maintenance packages. Any maintenance packages expiring during the coronavirus lockdown will be extended to 60 days from the date of expiry.
The extended services include all scheduled free services, all services under the brand's Joyride AMC, and all vehicles for which the warranty is expiring as per terms and conditions of the warranty.
The company has announced these initiatives to the safety and welfare of its customers and to break the chain of the spread of Covid-19. The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. A majority of the states and cities have announced a lockdown to curb the spreading virus.
Hero MotoCorp has also recently launched its online sales and service platform. This includes service assistance on WhatsApp where customers can easily interact with a menu-based chatbot 24X7.
The platform offers real-time services and support of key facilities like service booking and post-service feedback, Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair, locating nearest workshop & showroom and more.
Despite the lockdown, the sales of two-wheelers will continue as the automakers now offer a fully digital buying experience with augmented reality. Customers can visit the online platform for a 360-degree view of both the space and the product right from the comfort of their homes — here are all details.
Additionally, Hero MotoCorp recently partnered with the Ramakrishna Mission Sevashrama, Kankhal (RMSK) at Haridwar in Uttarakhand for strengthening their healthcare system in response to Covid-19.
However, as the virus spread decreases, the company is looking to resume operation in a staggered manner. The company will restart production with a single shift at three of its plants in Gurugram Haryana and Uttarakhand from Monday.
Hero MotoCorp will continue to monitor the situation closely to restart the remaining manufacturing plants and other facilities will also open up gradually.
Thoughts About The Hero MotoCorp Extending Warranty, Free Service & AMC Period
Hero MotoCorp is at the forefront of helping the nation fight against the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The company has announced various relief measures to improve the health care system and help the front line workers in the country. The company has now turned its attention to support its customers during these tough times as well.