- 49 min ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 16 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 21 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- Technology Nokia X10, Nokia X20 India Launch Could Be Nearing: A Rival To Chinese 5G Offerings?
- Sports WTC Final: Williamson credits his 'bits and pieces' cricketers for reaching the pinnacle
- Movies Satyanarayan Ki Katha Director Sameer Vidwans On Kartik Aaryan: I Wanted Only Him For This Role
- Finance Top Rated Small Cap Funds With 1-Year Returns Over 100%
- News 7th Pay Commission: Crucial meet on pending DA on June 26
- Education RBSE Class 10th And 12th Result 2021 Evaluation Formula Announced
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Flower Power In Her Stylish Dress, Pretty Palazzo Set And Lovely Saree
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Due to the slow depletion of natural resources (petrol and diesel), many manufacturers are now focusing on electric vehicles. However, electric two-wheelers are slowly gaining popularity in the Indian market. With big giants like Bajaj Auto and TVS entering the market with their electric two-wheeler, customers have a lot of options to choose from. However, Hero MotoCorp is yet to enter the electric Two-wheeler space.
According to the latest report by Money Control, Niranjan Gupta, CFO, Hero MotoCorp, has confirmed that the company will launch its first electric two-wheeler in the first quarter of 2022. Also, earlier Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Inc. announced a strategic partnership to accelerate the shift to sustainable electric mobility in India.
The partnership brings together Hero, the world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, and Gogoro, the global leader in urban battery swapping and smart mobility innovation. However, it is good to see manufacturers like Hero encouraging the use of electric vehicles for a better environment.
Through this partnership, the companies will establish a battery swapping joint venture to bring Gogoro's industry-leading battery swapping platform to India. It will also collaborate on electric vehicle development to bring Hero-branded, powered by Gogoro Network vehicles to market.
Currently, Hero has sold 3.72 lakh units of two-wheelers in the month of April. The company said that the plant and showrooms were closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, due to which there has been a decrease in sales.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Electric Scooter By Hero MotoCorp
As we mentioned earlier, our natural resources petrol and diesel are depleting slowly and due to that, the cost of the product is going up day by day. However many manufacturers are now focusing on electric vehicles and Hero MotorCorp has confirmed that the company will launch its first electric two-wheeler in the first quarter of 2022.