- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Avail Best Discounts On Electronics Devices
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 25 Highlights: Wild Card Contestant Rajiv Adatia Makes An Entry In The House
- News Amit Shah spends night at CRPF camp in Pulwama; says will see a peaceful J&K 'in our lifetime'
- Sports T20 World Cup: Afghanistan crush Scotland in Super 12 rout
- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Hero MotoCorp has revealed its upcoming electric scooter. The yet to be named electric scooter from the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer will soon be available in showrooms. Pawan Munjal, Chairman of Hero MotoCorp revealed the electric scooter during the live-stream event of the company's tenth-anniversary celebrations.
However, the new electric scooter won't be carrying the ‘Hero' brand since the rights to it are held by Hero Electric, which is a different EV manufacturer. From the video, we get some idea about the upcoming electric scooter. The scooter did not have any camouflage stickers on it and was wearing a white paint scheme.
From its stance, it does seem like Hero will use a 12-inch wheel at the front and a 10-inch wheel at the rear. Moving on, we can see that Hero MotoCorp has not used a hub motor for propulsion and we expect Hero MotoCorp to use a belt drive similar to Ather's electric scooters.
Along with this, it looks like Hero MotoCorp will use telescopic front suspension and a single sided swingarm with a monoshock at the rear. Hero MotoCorp has used a few blacked-out panels on the scooter.
Other noticeable design traits include simple bodywork, a short flyscreen and a longer split-seat. The latter suggests that the scooter could also be used for last-mile business purposes.
Thoughts On Hero MotoCorp Electric Scooter Being Revealed
The new electric scooter from Hero MotoCorp looks very simple yet attractive and from the video, it looks like the engineers at Hero MotoCorp have done everything to make the electric scooter versatile and cost-efficient.
Now, all we have to do is wait for Hero MotoCorp to launch the scooter, and we sincerely hope that Hero MotoCorp will launch this scooter all over India rather than in just a few Tier 1 cities.