- 11 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 17 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Hero Motocorp has released its sales figures for the month of December 2020. The world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer has registered 4.47 lakh units of total sales in the month of December 2020.
The company has ended 2020 on a positive note after registering a 5 per cent increase in yearly sales, when compared to December 2019 when Hero registered 4.25 lakh units of sales.
Of the total sales registered in December 2020, Hero motorcycles registered 4.15 lakh units of sales, while the remaining 32,000 units came from scooter sales. This again is an improvement in yearly sales, with Hero registering 4.03 lakh units of motorcycles and a little over 22,000 units of scooters in December 2019.
Talking about the domestic market, Hero MotoCorp registered 4.25 lakh units of sales in the domestic market last month. This is an improvement from December 2019 when domestic sales stood at 4.12 lakh units.
Export sales also increased from 12,836 units in December 2019 to 22,302 units of sales during the last month of 2020; a massive 72 per cent increment in yearly sales.
Hero MotoCorp also announced that the company clocked in their best-ever third-quarter, registering 18.45 lakh units of sales. The company during the October-December period registered a 19.7 per cent growth compared to the same period in the previous fiscal year, when its sales stood at 15.41 lakh units.
Having said that, Hero MotoCorp did suffer a loss in its YTD sales comparison. The two-wheeler manufacturer registered 42.23 lakh units of sales in the FY21 YTD period, which is significantly lower compared to the same period in FY20 which stood at a little over 50 lakh units. The decline is, however, attributed to the 0 units of sales registered during the lockdown in India earlier this year.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Sales Report For December 2020
Hero MotoCorp has managed to consolidate its position as the market leader in the Indian two-wheeler segment yet again, with the highest sales figures. The company has also managed to bounce back and recover from the losses earlier this year.