- 15 min ago Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 25 min ago Bajaj Chetak Electric To Launch In Hyderabad & Chennai: New Cities Added!
- 48 min ago Royal Enfield Supports Silent Expedition Motorcycle Ride For A Cause; Provides Meteor 350 Motorcycles
- 1 hr ago Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Movies Jaaved Jaaferi Feels His Son Meezaan Has All The Ingredients To Be A Good Actor And A Star
- Sports IPL 2021: DC vs PBKS: Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Probable Playing 11 Details
- Education NATA Answer Key 2021 Released At nata.in
- News Deep Sidhu arrested for Jan 26 violence granted bail
- Technology DoT Assigns Frequencies To All Spectrum Auction Bidders
- Finance Post Office Savings Account: Check New Penalty Rules For Non-Maintenance of Minimum Balance
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Hero MotoCorp has today announced the achievement of a significant milestone, of surpassing 100 million units in cumulative production. The company rolled out their 100 millionth two-wheeler, the Xtreme 160R from the brand's facility in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
Hero MotoCorp has achieved the landmark production milestone in record time. As per the company, the last 50 million production units have come in the span of the last seven years. This is also the 20th consecutive year that the brand has retained the title of being the 'world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer.'
Marking the occasion, Pawan Munjal, Chairman & CEO, Hero MotoCorp unveiled the ‘Celebration-Edition' models of six of their popular offerings in the Indian market. This includes the Splendor+, Glamour, Passion Pro, Xtreme 160R, Maestro Edge 110 and the Destini 125. The company has announced that these special Celebration-Edition models will go on sale in India from February 2021.
Speaking about the production milestone, Dr Munjal, stated,
"This significant landmark is also an affirmation of the inherent capabilities in India and Hero's Brand appeal. We have been making in India, for the world - and this milestone is an acknowledgment of the customers' preference for Hero across geographies, demographics and generations."
"We are going to continue to ride our growth journey. In keeping with our Vision to ‘Be the Future of Mobility' we will be launching a host of new motorcycles & scooters over the next five years, in addition to expanding our global footprint. We will also continue to invest in R&D and focus on new mobility solutions."
During the special event, Dr Munjal also announced the brand's future five-year plan. Hero MotoCorp as part of the plan is said to introduce 10 new products every year. This will include new products, variant additions, model updates and other facelifts.
The brand will also be looking to expand its market outside of India as well. The company stated that they have set steep growth targets in markets outside the country, which will see them expand in operations in the coming years.
Thoughts On The Hero MotoCorp Landmark Production Milestone Achievement
Hero MotoCorp has been the leader in two-wheeler manufacturing not only in India, but the entire world. The company offers a wide range of products across every major volume segment. The 100 million production milestone is a monumental achievement.