- 10 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 11 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- 12 hrs ago Yamaha Temporarily Shuts Down Production Facilities In India Due To Rising In Covid-19 Cases
- 12 hrs ago Tata Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Here Are The Model-Wise Benefits
- News Prepare for third COVID-19 wave: BSY tells officials
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days May 2021 Sale: Discount Offer On iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, And More
- Movies Jamai Raja Fame Ravi Dubey Tests Positive For Coronavirus; Shares Post On Social Media
- Sports Bengaluru FC returns from Maldives, goes into mandatory quarantine
- Finance Understanding ‘A', ‘B', ‘Z', ‘T' And ‘S' Group Of Stocks On BSE
- Education Assam Class 11 Exams 2021 Cancelled, AHSEC Promotes Students Without Exams
- Lifestyle Kate Middleton And Meghan Markle Make A Strong Case For Red! Whose Outfit Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, has launched a comprehensive range of sales and aftersales services on the social media platform: WhatsApp. Customers will now be able to avail themselves a host of services from an easy-to-interact menu-based chatbot that can be accessed 24X7 on WhatsApp.
Commenting on the new accessibility feature, Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "Hero MotoCorp is committed to providing the best-in-class solutions to our customers. Initiating WhatsApp support is in line with our objective to provide contactless and easily accessible sales & service options. With this new digital initiative, we hope to strengthen our connection with the customers and at the same time ensure hassle-free, timely, and effective solutions at their fingertips."
The company is offering informative, transactional, and location services through this new initiative, to provide its new-age, digital-savvy customers with a seamless and easy-access engagement. To avail this facility, customers can scan the QR code available at all Hero MotoCorp customer touch-points or by calling +918367796950 from their mobile device. Once initiated, customers may start the conversation at any time of the day and avail of a range of services offered by the feature.
So what all will this facility provide? Service booking and post-service feedback, Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair, Locating nearest workshop and showroom, Self-Job-card initiation, Vehicle enquiry and bookings, Service and maintenance schedule, Digital Sales and service invoice copy, Information on New models, TVCs, Goodlife program, Hero app, Safety tips, and Maintenance videos.
Recently the company has launched the HF 100 in the Indian market. The Hero HF 100 is priced at Rs 49,400, ex-showroom (India). According to the company, the HF 100 is the brand's most affordable motorcycle sold in the country. It will continue to be powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected 97cc engine. It produces a maximum of 7.9bhp at 8000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The New Aftersales Service By Hero On Whatsapp
Through this new feature, customers will be able to avail of some exclusive offers just with a click of a button. Moreover, this feature will allow the customers to stay at home and get to know whatever they want about their vehicle without going to the service station.