- 6 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance F&O July Series: NSE Adds Aditya Birla Fashion and 3 Other Stocks
- Education Patna HC Directs State Govt To Fill The Vacant Posts Of Commerce Teachers In Schools Within 6 Months
- Lifestyle Pooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
- Technology iQOO Gaming Event Announced To Find Big Gaming Streamers In India
- Movies Anupam Kher Shares Hilarious Video Of Man Who Did Not Recognize Him In Himachal Pradesh
- News After ‘then you suffer’ remark, Kerala women panel chief resigns
- Sports ICC congratulate New Zealand for clinching World Test Championship title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Hero MotoCorp, the world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, has launched a comprehensive range of sales and aftersales services on the social media platform: WhatsApp. Customers will now be able to avail themselves a host of services from an easy-to-interact menu-based chatbot that can be accessed 24X7 on WhatsApp.
Commenting on the new accessibility feature, Naveen Chauhan, Head - Sales & Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "Hero MotoCorp is committed to providing the best-in-class solutions to our customers. Initiating WhatsApp support is in line with our objective to provide contactless and easily accessible sales & service options. With this new digital initiative, we hope to strengthen our connection with the customers and at the same time ensure hassle-free, timely, and effective solutions at their fingertips."
The company is offering informative, transactional, and location services through this new initiative, to provide its new-age, digital-savvy customers with a seamless and easy-access engagement. To avail this facility, customers can scan the QR code available at all Hero MotoCorp customer touch-points or by calling +918367796950 from their mobile device. Once initiated, customers may start the conversation at any time of the day and avail of a range of services offered by the feature.
So what all will this facility provide? Service booking and post-service feedback, Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair, Locating nearest workshop and showroom, Self-Job-card initiation, Vehicle enquiry and bookings, Service and maintenance schedule, Digital Sales and service invoice copy, Information on New models, TVCs, Goodlife program, Hero app, Safety tips, and Maintenance videos.
Recently the company has launched the HF 100 in the Indian market. The Hero HF 100 is priced at Rs 49,400, ex-showroom (India). According to the company, the HF 100 is the brand's most affordable motorcycle sold in the country. It will continue to be powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected 97cc engine. It produces a maximum of 7.9bhp at 8000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The New Aftersales Service By Hero On Whatsapp
Through this new feature, customers will be able to avail of some exclusive offers just with a click of a button. Moreover, this feature will allow the customers to stay at home and get to know whatever they want about their vehicle without going to the service station.