- 1 hr ago Honda H’Ness CB350 Prices Hiked Again In India: New Variant-Wise Price List
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- 14 hrs ago Top-Selling Cars In India In April 2021: Maruti Suzuki WagonR Takes Top Slot, Followed By Swift & Alto
- 15 hrs ago BMW X5 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle To Be Launched In 2022
- News Is Covid Vaccination allowed during a full lockdown?
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR's Tim Seifert to stay back after testing COVID-19 positive
- Education CBSE 'Dost for Life' App Launched For Well-being Of Students
- Movies Pooja Bedi Says Her Ex-Boyfriends Are Great Friends With Her Kids; 'They Are Always In Touch'
- Finance Hospitals To Accept Cash Payment Of Rs 2 Lakh And Above For Covid Teatment
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hero MotoCorp has launched a new motorcycle called the HF 100 in the Indian market. The Hero HF 100 is priced at Rs 49,400, ex-showroom (India). According to the company, the HF 100 is the brand's most affordable motorcycle sold in the country.
The new motorcycle HF 100 carries a similar design as the brand's HF Deluxe model. However, it takes a more basic approach with a simple graphic design and features. As a result, the HF 100 is Rs 1,300 less than the entry-level trim of the HF Deluxe.
The Hero HF 100 does not feature any body parts or trims finished in chrome. All the trims are blacked out for a bare-bones look. The rear grab rail is also now a small metal tube instead of a wider unit as seen on the HF Deluxe.
Apart from a few design and cosmetic changes, the HF 100 remains largely similar to its elder sibling. It will continue to be powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected 97cc engine. It produces a maximum of 7.9bhp at 8000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, mated to a four-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle will continue to get the i3S stop-start feature, which will help for enhanced fuel efficiency figures. The fuel-injected engine will further improve the throttle response and smoother power delivery.
The HF 100 will continue to feature the same 9.6-litre fuel tank, raised and upright handlebar, a single-piece seat, a halogen headlamp, taillamps and turn-signal indicators, a headlamp cowl with an integrated visor, crash protectors, a full concealed chain cover and more.
Suspension duties on the HF 100 are handled by a telescopic unit at the front and non-adjustable shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is done via 130mm disc brakes at both ends supported by a combined braking system for additional safety. The motorcycle features alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres at both ends.
Thoughts About The Hero HF 100 Launched In India
The Hero HF 100 is one of the most affordable motorcycles available in the Indian market. The motorcycle takes a bare-bones approach to its design by keeping it simple and functional. It will rival the Bajaj CT100, the TVS Sport and other 100cc motorcycles and mopeds available in the country.