- 6 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Celebrates The 1 Lakh Unit Rollout Milestone Of Tata Altroz
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Lifestyle 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Hero MotoCorp launches the Glamour XTEC in India at Rs 78,900, ex-showroom (India). The new motorcycle is available in two variants. Bookings for the motorcycle is being accepted across the country and is yet to be available online on the brand's website.
Variants & Pricing
- Drum Brake: Rs 78,900
- Disc Brake: Rs 83,500
All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
- Glossy Black
- Matte Axis Grey
The XTEC borrows most of its design from the standard Glamour motorcycle. However, the XTEC features a more modern appeal with updated graphics, and colours. The change on the new motorcycle up-front come in the form of a new LED headlamp unit. Also, most trims on the motorcycle are finished in matt black for an enhanced sporty look.
- Fuel tank trims
- Single piece seat
- Raised handlebar
- 5-spoke 18-inch alloy wheels
- 3D branding
- Rim tapes
Features & Technology
This is where the Glamour XTEC makes a name for itself by being the most feature-rich 125cc motorcycle. It comes with a fully digital instrument cluster that supports turn-by-turn navigation.
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Mobile USB charger
- Side-stand engine cut off
- Bank angle sensor
- H-Signature position lamp
The new instrument cluster features:
- Call & SMS alerts
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Google map connectivity
- Gear position indicator
- Real-time Mileage Indicator
Engine, Transmission & Mechanicals
The Glamour XTEC comes powered by a 125cc engine paired to a five-speed gearbox. The engine features the brand's XSens Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) technology that is claimed to make it 7 per cent fuel-efficient than the one powering the standard model.
- Max power: 10.7bhp @ 7500rpm
- Peak torque: 10.6Nm @ 6000rpm
The motorcycle also features Hero MotoCorp's revolutionary i3S (idle start-stop system), together and Auto Sail technology, that accelerates the motorcycle on its own without any throttle input.
Regarding other mechanicals, the new motorcycle borrows most of its details from the standard motorcycle.
- Front: 30mm telescopic unit
- Rear: 5-step twin adjustable shock-absorbers
- Front: 240mm disc or 130mm drum
- Rear: 130mm drum
Wheels & Tyres:
- Front: 18-inch alloys with 100/80 tubeless tyre
- Rear: 18-inch alloys with 100/80 tubeless tyre
Malo Le Masson, Head of Strategy and Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp, said, "The new Glamour Xtec brings an 'X' factor to the segment, with first-in-class features like LED headlamp and Turn-by-Turn Navigation through Bluetooth connectivity. It has the ideal combination of features that appeal to the youth. The Glamour Xtec caters to customers' aspirations for Technology, Style and Safety at a much more accessible price."
Naveen Chauhan, Head of Sales and Aftersales, Hero MotoCorp, said, "Since its launch in 2005, the Glamour has been a trend-setter. In its Xtec avatar too, Glamour builds on the brand legacy with a host of new features that will redefine the 125cc segment. We are confident that the Glamour Xtec is going to resonate with the youth across the country."
Thoughts About The Hero Glamour XTEC Launched In India
Hero MotoCrop aims to cater to the younger buyers in the 125cc segment with the launch of the Glamour XTEC in India. The new motorcycle does come with a host of features and technology along with sporty looks that appeal to young buyers.