- 2 hrs ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- 3 hrs ago BMW 740Li M Sport Individual Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.42 Crore: 335bhp, Twin Turbo Engine
- 6 hrs ago 2022 Indian Auto Expo Postponed Due To COVID-19 Threat — New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- 7 hrs ago Honda NX200 Teased Ahead Of Launch — Honda Bets Big On Upcoming Budget ADV Tourer
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Sudeep Fulfils Divya Uruduga’s Wish, Actors Cooks Food For All The Contestants
- Sports Bangladesh end Australia losing streak with strong start to T20I series
- Finance E-Vehicles Exempted From Registration Certificate Issue/Renewal Fee
- Technology Realme GT 5G Series To Comprise Three Models In India; Company Eyeing Flagship Segment?
- News Coronavirus returns to haunt Wuhan; Officials begin mass testing for COVID-19
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Lifestyle Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Hero MotoCorp will soon launch a new motorcycle called the Glamour XTEC. The details of the upcoming Hero Glamour XTEC have been leaked ahead of its launch. The new 125cc motorcycle will be getting a host of new features including Bluetooth connectivity.
The Glamour XTEC is based on the current Glamour motorcycle sold by the brand. However, the XTEC features a more modern appeal with updated graphics, colours, design and features revealed from the leaked images.
Hero MotoCorp has given the new motorcycle a fully digital instrument console. As mentioned before, the console features Bluetooth connectivity to pair the motorcycle to a smartphone application. This way the application provides the user with a host of data and turn-by-turn navigation on the digital instrument cluster.
The Glamour XTEC will be available in three colour options: Glamour Techno Black, Glamour Grey Blue and Glamour Grey Red. All colours will feature contrasting subtle graphics that add to the modern appeal of the motorcycle.
Apart from the design and features of the Glamour XTEC, leaked images also reveal a couple of changes made to the engine of the new motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp have improved the fuel injection on the same 124.7cc engine from the outgoing Glamour motorcycle.
The company claims, that the new fuel injection system has improved overall fuel efficiency on the Glamour XTEC by 2 per cent over the standard model. The engine will continue to come paired to a five-speed gearbox.
These are all the details that were revealed of the new Glamour XTEC from the leaked images. Some more changes could be revealed at the time of launch.
Other mechanical such as suspension and braking will most likely be borrowed from the standard motorcycle on the XTEC.
Suspension duties on the Hero Glamour are handled via a telescopic fork at the front and an adjustable twin shock absorber at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via a 240mm disc brake at the front and a 130mm drum brake at the rear; supported by the (CBS) Combine Braking System.
Thoughts About The Hero Glamour XTEC Design Features Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Hero MotoCorp aims to target younger buyers with the launch of Glamour XTEC in India. The new motorcycle features modern technology appealing colours and an improved engine catering to the preferences of youth.