- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Hero MotoCorp will soon launch a new motorcycle called the Glamour XTEC. The details of the upcoming Hero Glamour XTEC have been leaked ahead of its launch. The new 125cc motorcycle will be getting a host of new features including Bluetooth connectivity.
The Glamour XTEC is based on the current Glamour motorcycle sold by the brand. However, the XTEC features a more modern appeal with updated graphics, colours, design and features revealed from the leaked images.
Hero MotoCorp has given the new motorcycle a fully digital instrument console. As mentioned before, the console features Bluetooth connectivity to pair the motorcycle to a smartphone application. This way the application provides the user with a host of data and turn-by-turn navigation on the digital instrument cluster.
The Glamour XTEC will be available in three colour options: Glamour Techno Black, Glamour Grey Blue and Glamour Grey Red. All colours will feature contrasting subtle graphics that add to the modern appeal of the motorcycle.
Apart from the design and features of the Glamour XTEC, leaked images also reveal a couple of changes made to the engine of the new motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp have improved the fuel injection on the same 124.7cc engine from the outgoing Glamour motorcycle.
The company claims, that the new fuel injection system has improved overall fuel efficiency on the Glamour XTEC by 2 per cent over the standard model. The engine will continue to come paired to a five-speed gearbox.
These are all the details that were revealed of the new Glamour XTEC from the leaked images. Some more changes could be revealed at the time of launch.
Other mechanical such as suspension and braking will most likely be borrowed from the standard motorcycle on the XTEC.
Suspension duties on the Hero Glamour are handled via a telescopic fork at the front and an adjustable twin shock absorber at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via a 240mm disc brake at the front and a 130mm drum brake at the rear; supported by the (CBS) Combine Braking System.
Thoughts About The Hero Glamour XTEC Design Features Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Hero MotoCorp aims to target younger buyers with the launch of Glamour XTEC in India. The new motorcycle features modern technology appealing colours and an improved engine catering to the preferences of youth.