- 59 min ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Taigun Interiors Revealed Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 18 hrs ago BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- 20 hrs ago Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- News MPBSE MP Board Exam 2021: Class 10, 12 exams postponed amid COVID-19 surge
- Movies Tiger Shroff's Trainer Reveals His Fitness Regime; Says The Actor Trains 12 Hours A Day!
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 14: Get Egg Day Banner, Phantom Bear Bundle For Free
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit on a mission to highlight important wildlife & environmental issues
- Finance Paytm Payments Bank Tops in Wallet, FASTag, UPI in March
- Education Bihar Board 12th Compartment Admit Card 2021 Download Link
- Lifestyle Organic Vs Non-Organic Foods: Pros And Cons And Which One Is Better
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Hero MotoCorp has introduced the 100 million edition version of its Glamour motorcycle in the Indian market. The launch of the Hero Glamour motorcycle completes the lineup of the special edition models from the brand as part of its production milestone celebrations.
The Hero Glamour 100 Million Edition model is offered in two variants: drum and disc. The special edition motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 73,700 for the base 'drum' variant, while the disc brake version is priced slightly higher at Rs 77,200. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both variants of the motorcycle are now offered with a special Red/White colour scheme, similar to other models. The Hero Glamour is the last of the six products to get a special edition version. This special model has been introduced to celebrate the huge milestone of Hero MotoCorp reaching 100 million production units in India since its began operations.
Apart from the Hero Glamour, the company has also introduced special '100 Million' Editions of the Xtreme 160R, Passion Pro, Splendor Plus, Maestro Edge 110 and the Destini 125. Again, similar to these models, the Hero Glamour remains completely unchanged to its standard model apart from the new paint scheme.
The Hero Glamour special edition motorcycle continues to be powered by the same 124.5cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 10.73bhp at 7500rpm and 10.6Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle uses telescopic forks at the front and a five-step adjustable shock absorber at the back. Braking is handled by either a 240mm disc or a 130mm at the front, while the rear has 130mm drum as standard. The motorcycle rides on 18-inch wheels as standard and has a fuel tank capacity of 10-litres.
Thoughts On The Hero Glamour 100 Million Edition Motorcycle Launch
The Hero Glamour completes the lineup of special edition offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle rivals the likes of the Honda CB Shine and the Bajaj Discover in the 125cc motorcycle segment in the Indian market.