- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 3 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: AB de Villiers explains how he deals with various challenges of T20 format
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Lifestyle Ram Navami 2021: The Story Of Lord Rama, Shabri And Her Half-Eaten Berries
- Movies Virata Parvam Starring Rana Daggubati And Sai Pallavi Gets Postponed Due To Rise In COVID-19 Cases
- News SC says access to professional education no government largesse
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
The world's largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, Hero MotoCorp, has launched the new Destini 125 'Platinum' edition. The Destini 125 Platinum variant retails at Rs 72,050 (ex-Showroom, Delhi).
The Destini 125 Platinum packs a host of new design and theme elements that add to its appeal. The new variant of the scooter is similar to Maestro Edge 125 Stealth and Pleasure+ Platinum, which features a host of changes over the standard model of the scooter.
The new Destini 125 Platinum features handlebar ends and mirrors finished in chrome providing a rich and retro look to the scooter. The chrome exhaust heat shield and fender strip add to the overall retro appeal of the scooter.
The Destini 125 Platinum features a new matt black colour scheme, brown inner panels, dual-tone brown and black seat, a premium 3D logo of Platinum variant badging, and white rim tape on the wheels. The scooter also features a signature LED guide lamp, a digital-analogue speedometer, a side stand indicator, and a service reminder; among others.
The new Destini 125 Platinum is powered by a 124.6cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine with the brand's ‘XSens Technology'. It produces a maximum of 9bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 10.4Nm at 5500rpm.
The Destini 125 Platinum features Hero's intuitive and patented i3S (Idle-stop-start system). The technology ensures enhanced fuel-efficiency from the scooter by turning the engine off when the scooter is idle.
Suspension duties of the scooter are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and a swingarm-mounted shock at the rear. Braking on the scooter is done via a 130mm drum brake setup at both ends. The scooter features 10-inch alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres.
Malo Le Masson, Head - Strategy & Global Product Planning, Hero MotoCorp, said, "The Destini 125 is a key player in the 125cc segment and has gained recognition from customers since its launch. With the new Platinum edition, we are adding an elegant option to the Destini portfolio. Based on the overwhelming response to Pleasure+ Platinum edition, we are confident that Destini 125 Platinum edition will also be a success!"
Thoughts About The Hero Destini 125 Platinum Launched In India
The Hero Destini 125 Platinum is another unique offering from Hero MotoCorp to its scooter buyers in the country. The Platinum variant features a host of changes, that adds a premium appeal to the scooter as compared to its standard counterpart.