- 27 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 59 min ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- Movies The Suicide Squad Early Review: Critics Call James Gunn's Film A Miracle Blockbuster
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- News West Bengal BJP not to field candidate for Rajya Sabha bypoll
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hero MotoCorp has announced a price hike on its entire scooter and bike range in India. Prices will be increased by up to Rs 3,000 depending on the model and the variant. New prices will be effective from July 2021.
The exact price increase of the model will be revealed next month. However, the brand's flagship motorcycles such as the XPulse 200 & 200T and Xtreme 200S are expected to receive the maximum price hike of Rs 3,000.
Expected Prices From July
|Model||Current Price||New Price (Expected)|
|Xpulse 200||Rs 1,15,800||Rs 1,18,800|
|Xpulse 200T||Rs 1,18,230||Rs 1,21,230|
|Xtreme 200S||Rs 1,20,214||Rs 1,23,214|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Commenting on the price hike, Hero MotoCorp, said, "The price hike has been necessitated to partially offset the impact of continuous increase in commodity prices. The company continues to drive a cost savings program aggressively, in order to minimize the impact on the customer. The price hike across the range of motorcycles and scooters will be up to Rs. 3,000 and the exact quantum of the increase will depend on the basis of the model and the specific market."
The company has increased the prices for the second time this year. Earlier in March, the prices of the entire range went up by up to Rs 2,500. Within just three months, prices will be hiked again due to the rising input costs for manufacturing.
Hero MotoCorp Sales
Hero MotoCorp is the top-selling two-wheeler brand in India. Last month, the Hero Splendor and the HF-Deluxe topped the sales charts for two-wheeler sales in India. The company sold 1,00,435 units and 42,118 units of both motorcycles, respectively. However, due to the ongoing pandemic, the sales in the last month is much lesser compared to April 2021. Here is a list of the top-10 two-wheelers sold in India last month.
Hero MotoCorp will soon launch the Glamour XTEC in India. It will be a brand new motorcycle based on the existing Glamour model. Ahead of its launch, a few of the details such as design, engine specifications, Bluetooth features and colour options of the Glamour XTEC have been leaked — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Hero Bikes, Scooters Price Hike Announced From July 2021
The costs for raw materials such as steel, plastic among others have been on rising since the Covid-19 pandemic. The abrupt halt in operations has caused a difference between the demand and supply as well in the country. This has lead to brands such as Hero MotoCorp having to increase the prices of their products to partially offset the rising costs of manufacturing.