- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 14 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Harley-Davidson has revealed the updated prices for all its models for India. This includes the upcoming Pan America and the Pan America Special. This is the first major announcement from Harley-Davidson since the brand decided to withdraw its operations in the country. Harley-Davidson has decided to continue retailing 13 models in India including the new Pan America models.
Harley-Davidson announced its exit from the Indian market last year. The brand also announced its partnership with Hero MotoCorp in India. This partnership has been going strong so far and recently even announced that it would be expanding its business to more cities in India.
Currently, Harley-Davidson retails its models in 12 cities across India and sells a wide variety of motorcycles and accessories. With the new pricing list announced, Harley-Davidson models now start at Rs 10.11 lakh with the Harley-Davidson Iron 883, which was previously priced between Rs 9.38 lakh and Rs 9.89 lakh.
The Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight model has also received a price hike and prices now start at Rs 11.75 lakh, an increase of Rs 1.14 lakh from the previous base variant. Harley-Davidson has also hiked the price of the already expensive Harley-Davidson Fat Boy from the previous figure of Rs 18.25 lakh to Rs. 20.90 lakh.
As part of adding more excitement and drawing newer buyers to the brand, Harley-Davidson will bring its adventure-tourer bike — the Pan America to India. As per the newly revealed prices, the new Harley-Davidson Pan America will start from Rs 16.90 lakh and the top-spec Special variant is priced at Rs 19.99 lakh.
The Harley-Davidson Pan America is powered by an all-new, liquid-cooled, 1,252cc, 4-valve DOHC V-Twin engine with variable valve timing and is capable of producing around 150bhp. The Harley-Davidson Special Variant packs in some additional features over the already well-equipped standard model. Features like semi-active suspension, adaptive ride height, two additional customisable rider modes and a few more come in with the special variant.
|Iron 883||₹10.11 Lakh|
|Softail Standard||₹15.25 Lakh|
|Street Bob||₹15.99 Lakh|
|Fat Bob||₹16.75 Lakh|
|Pan America 1250||₹16.90 Lakh|
|Pan America 1250 Special||₹19.99 Lakh|
|Fat Boy||₹20.90 Lakh|
|Heritage Classic||₹21.49 Lakh|
|Electra Glide Standard||₹24.99 Lakh|
|Road King||₹26.99 Lakh|
|Street Glide Special||₹31.99 Lakh|
|Road Glide Special||₹34.99 Lakh|
Thoughts On Harley-Davidson's Updated Prices In India
Harley-Davidson's motorcycles belong to the premium segment and a marginal price increase won't affect the decision of people who are looking forward to owning a Harley-Davidson. However, it is unfortunate that Harley-Davidson has axed the cheaper Street 750 model which was more affordable for the masses.
The addition of the Pan America in its line-up though, is bound to draw a different kind of buyer into the dealership as the premium adventure biking segment is really starting to open up in the country.