- 6 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 9 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Mimi Movie Review: Kriti Sanon Delivers A 'Param Sundar' Performance Which Tugs At Your Heartstrings
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale: Special Discount Offers On New Budget Smartphones
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Italian Superbike manufacturer, Ducati recently launched the 2021 Streetfighter V4 and the V4S motorcycles in India. Days after their launch, the first 2021 Ducati Streetfighter has been delivered in the country.
According to the post on the Ducati India's social media handle, Aniket from Pune becomes the proud owner of the first 2021 Streetfighter V4S delivered in India. The 2021 Streetfighter V4S retails at Rs 22.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company has also announced that the second Streetfighter has also been delivered in Indian. It also belongs to the V4S varaint of the naked-street motorcycle and has been delivered in Hyderabad.
Both motorcycles delivered in the country features the Dark Stealth paint scheme. It is one of the two paint schemes available on the new Streetfighter V4S. The motorcycle is also available in Ducati Red colour option.
Alongside the top-spec Streetfighter V4S variant, Ducati also launched the standard Streetfighter V4 in the country. The Ducati Streetfighter V4 retails at Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Both motorcycles can be booked across all Ducati dealerships in the country.
The differences between the Streetfighter V4 and the Streetfighter V4S are down to the hardware used in both motorcycles. The engine, however, remains the same on both models. The 2021 Streetfighter V4 and the V4S are powered by an updated version of the same engine that was on the previous versions of the motorcycles.
The 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4 engine produces a maximum of 206bhp at 13,000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 9.500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with the (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift EVO 2 bi-directional and a slip-assisted clutch.
Power and torque figures of the motorcycle can be raised to 217bhp and 130 Nm by fitting the full-racing Ducati Performance exhaust by Akrapovic, which also decreases the weight of the motorcycle by 6 kilograms.
The motorcycle tips the scale at 201kg and 199kg on the Streetfighter V4 and the V4S, respectively. The motorcycle can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in under 3 seconds and continue to reach an electronically limited top speed of 270kmph.
The Streetfighter V4 models also feature a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console. Along with the switchgear present on the motorcycle, the rider can control the plethora of electronics equipped by Ducati to extract maximum performance — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4S Deliveries In India
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is the brand's flagship street-naked motorcycle. The jaw-dropping looks, impressive electronics package and bone-shattering performance of the Streetfighter V4 have Indian Superbike enthusiasts lining up at Ducati showrooms in the country.