- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Bats from Mahabaleshwar cave found with Nipah Virus antibodies: Will it be the next pandemic?
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Indian Idol 12: Javed Akhtar Is All Praise For Arunita Kanjilal's Performance, Says 'Lata Ji Ki Yaad Dila Di'
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Felidae Electric is an Indian startup company based out of Pune, specialising in electric mobility. The brand has revealed its Felidae Maven e-bike in the Indian market at a price of Rs 24,500. It is an electric bicycle with multiple riding modes and a top speed of 25km/h in electric mode.
With the electric vehicle market growing day by day, there is a strong demand for electric bicycles/e-bicycles and these bikes are enjoying a niche market of their own. The Felidae Maven E-bike comes under this niche segment.
The main objective of the Felidae Maven E-bike is to promote a greener method of transportation while also improving the health and lifestyle of the user in the process. Unlike bicycles with gears to reduce the effort while cycling, the Felidae Maven E-bike uses a powerful 250W/32Nm electric hub motor (BLDC) to provide assistance while pedalling.
The system is designed in such a way that it can provide assistance up to 25km/hr. The energy required for the hub motor is provided by a 36V battery pack consisting of 18,650 cells, and the battery requires almost 3.5-hours to charge after it completely drains out. The whole system is managed by an advanced sine-wave controller and is paired to a digital console.
From the digital console, the rider can shuffle between 5-different assistance modes and control the headlamp. The Maven e-bike also comes with very useful e-brakes and a throttle controller for enhanced safety and comfort. Speaking of comfort, the Maven E-bike comes with robust telescopic front suspension and 27.5-inch spoked wheels. The Maven E-bike is priced at Rs 24,500.
Thoughts On Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle
Priced at Rs 24,500, the Felidae Maven E-bike may seem pricey for a bicycle but if you see this as a piece of equipment for your fitness goals, this is a bargain compared to many types of gym equipment.