- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News PM Modi chairs high level meet, reviews availability of oxygen & medicines; Gets briefed on Mucormycosis too
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's COVID fund-raising campaign gathers steam, nearly Rs 11 crore raised
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Late last year, in the month of December, EeVe India launched two new electric scooters in the Indian market. The two new electric scooters are called: Atreo and Ahava. The electric scooters are priced at Rs 55,900 for the Ahava and Rs 64,900 for the Atreo model. All prices are ex-showroom.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, EeVe India is getting ready to launch a new electric scooter, which will be called the EeVe Soul. The company has got all approvals from the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI). Also, the EeVe Soul will be a high-speed electric scooter from the brand.
Speaking a little about the scooter, the EeVe Soul will have a top speed of 70 kmph and will be able to cover a distance of 130 km on a single charge. Also, according to the report, EeVe India Co-Founder and Director, Harsh Didwania told that the scooter will make way for more high-speed electric two-wheeler products from EeVe India.
The company also mentioned that they received all the approvals for the Soul electric scooter by the ARAI. However, the company is currently facing some supply chain issues with the current second wave of the coronavirus. They have also said that once the vendor system and supply chain disturbances are sorted out, the EeVe Soul could be launched by June, or July this year. The company's idea is to launch the scooter before the festive season.
Speaking about the product that is present in the market by EeVe, the EeVe Ahava comes with a maximum range of 70km on a single charge. While on the other hand, the EeVe Atreo offers a longer riding range of up to 100km from a full battery. Apart from the two new electric scooters, EeVe India also has four other models in its product range. This includes the 4U, Wind and Your and the company's previous flagship model, the Xeniaa.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Scooter From EeVe In India
Due to the increase in the price of petrol and diesel in the country a lot of people have opted for electric vehicles. The new upcoming product from EeVe will be a fast scooter and we are sure it will be feature loaded too.