- 12 min ago Enigma Automobiles Reveals Electric Cafe Racer — Bookings Open Now
- 2 hrs ago LEVC TX India Launch Soon — Iconic London Cab Set To Hit Indian Streets
- 3 hrs ago REVOS Introduces BOLT IoT-Enabled Charging Points In India
- 5 hrs ago Vazirani Automotive Reveals Radical Ekonk Electric Hypercar Concept
- Sports Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman partnership resumes: Dravid applies for India coach; Laxman in line to be NCA chief
- Finance FY 2020-21: NHPC Pays Final Dividend of Rs 249.44 Crore to Government
- Movies Dangerous: Ram Gopal Varma’s Crime Drama Becomes India’s First Film For Sale As NFT On Blockchain
- Technology Moto G200 Features & Launch Timeline Revealed; SD888 SoC, 108MP Triple Cameras Tipped
- News Shah Rukh Khan's manager Pooja Dadlani trying to influence witnesses, claims NCB
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Education West Bengal Schools And Colleges To Reopen From November 16, Check Details
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
eBikeGo to install 1 lakh IoT enabled charging stations in India. The charging station is named 'eBikeGo Charge' and the company claims it as the most economical IoT-enabled smart charging solution.
Speaking about eBikeGo, it is the country's largest electric two-wheeler mobility platform. The company has now created eBikeGo Charge, which the company claims as the most economical IoT-enabled smart charging solution.
According to eBikeGo, the eBikeGo Charge can be accessed via the eBikeGo Charge mobile application and the systemis Wi-Fi enabled according to the company, so that it can monitor charging statistics in real-time.The company says this feature improves the charging experience by making the whole process seamless.
As per the study conducted by eBikeGo, despite the government launching several initiatives across the country to boost the sales of electric vehicles, the sales of electric vehicles remained relatively low compared to the sales of conventionally powered vehicles.
The company claims that the prime cause of this disparity in the automotive market is the lack of an appropriate EV ecosystem in the country.
eBikeGo also added that the ecosystem also lacks an understanding of the country's road conditions and vehicle demand.
Further adding to the list of concerns is the major shortage of electric vehicle charging stations across the country and especially the tier 1 cities.
eBikeGo is looking to convert this challenge into an opportunity, and this led to the innovation of eBikeGo Charge.
eBikeGo says that the eBikeGo Charge is a one-of-its-kind charging station ecosystem and the company is planning to install it every 500-metres.
According to eBikeGo, such aggressive installation will benefit the user, enabling the user to start and stop anywhere at any time without having to worry about the charge left in their electric vehicle.
Since the eBikeGo Charge is IoT enabled, many features are integrated into the charging station along with features such as the aforementioned real-time charging statistics.
One of the noteworthy features of the eBikeGo Charge is its ability to sense the charge level of the vehicle being charged and shut off automatically when the vehicle is fully charged.
To make the user experience even better, eBikeGo has enabled the eBikeGo charging stations with an integrated payment mechanism.
Along with this feature, eBikeGo also offers predetermined recharge plans for its users as per the user's demand.
At present, the Indian two-wheeler market has recovered from the pandemic related slow down and many people are looking forward to purchasing an electric two-wheeler.
One of the contributing reasons could be the recent hike in the price of petrol, which may have led to many people considering alternate modes for their transportation needs.
Though the change to EVs has been incorporated by many last-mile delivery companies in tier 1 and tier 2 cities, such a level of radical change is yet to be experienced in the personal EV segment.
Thoughts About eBikeGo Charging Stations
One of the major concerns for an EV buyer is the charging infrastructure. If eBikeGo is able to achieve what it claims, it would not only be great for the company but the whole country.
The eBikeGo charging stations would create an ecosystem to vastly improve the charging scenario of EVs in India.