- 12 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 13 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 14 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 15 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Finance Is NCR Commercial Real Estate Segment Seeing An Uptick?
- Movies Happy Birthday Tiger Shroff: 5 Actresses We Would Love To See Opposite This Action Star!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Sports Shaw and Solskjaer avoid FA action after post-match criticism of referee
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Earth Energy EV, has teased its upcoming products ahead of their launch in the Indian market. Two of the three products will be catering to the electric-motorcycle segment. While the third one will be an electric scooter.
The company will be launching all three products on January 26, 2021, in the Indian market. The teaser image reveals a glimpse of all three electric vehicles launching this month. Earth Energy EV will be introducing a naked motorcycle that will rival the likes of Revolt RV300 and RV400.
Additionally, the company will be launching a new electric cruiser motorcycle, which is a segment-first in the country. The third and final product will be an electric scooter with enhanced range and features.
Along with the upcoming products, the company has also announced its plans for the current financial year. The company is planning to launch 6 new commercial and non-commercial vehicles in the market this year.
The company also plans to introduce a commercial electric vehicle in the country. The upcoming commercial vehicle will feature a flexible platform. The company could offer a host of electric vehicles in commercial space with varying size or shape of the body.
The company already sells a couple of electric scooters in the Indian market. This includes the Glyde and the Cruze which are listed on the brand's website. The Glyde electric scooter features a retro design and features a maximum riding range of 100 kilometres on a single battery charge.
The brand's manufacturing plant located in Mumbai. The production facility caters to the development of electric motorcycles, scooters, commercial vehicles, autonomous vehicle drivetrains for global consumers, and EV smart chargers.
Apart from manufacturing a wide array of EVs and products related to it, the company also emphasizes on "Vocal for Loca" initiative. The company has achieved 96 per cent localisation of its electric vehicles and aligns itself to support "Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission" to support local production and manufacturing. It also plans to significantly contribute to the government of India's vision of enabling almost 30 per cent of two-wheelers to be Electric vehicles by 2023.
Thoughts About The Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month
Earth Energy EV will be launching three new vehicles in the Indian market this month. Based on the teaser image, the Indian market will be getting its first electric cruiser motorcycle in the country. Pricing of all these products will play an important role in their success in the market.