- 5 hrs ago Audi e-Tron India Launch Confirmed For 22 July: Advanced Electric Vehicle Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Review (First Drive) — Feature Loaded SUV Gives You All You Need In A Car & More
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 1 day ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Finance UBS Ups Average Inflation Print To 5 Per Cent With More Upside Risks
- Education BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 To Be Declared Today At 6 PM
- Technology Realme Buds Q2 India Sale On June 30 At 12 PM; Better Than Competition?
- News After ‘then you suffer’ remark, Kerala women panel chief resigns
- Lifestyle Filhaal 2- Mohabbat First Look: Nupur Sanon Is A True Blue Beauty In Her Minimal Makeup Look
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Treats His Fans To Fun Chat Session As He Completes 29 Years In Bollywood
- Sports ICC congratulate New Zealand for clinching World Test Championship title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Ducati has added two new models to their Scrambler 800 lineup, the Desert Sled & Nightshift. The new Ducati Scrambler Nightshift & Desert Sled models are priced at Rs 9.8 lakh and Rs 10.89 lakh, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The two models made their international debut back in late-2020 and have now made their way to the Indian market. The Nightshift and the Desert Sled are now the latest additions to the brand's 2021 Scrambler lineup, which also consists of the Icon, Icon Dark and 1100 Dark Pro.
The two new models carry forward the same design and styling as the 2021 Scrambler offering. However, both of them have slight cosmetic changes as well. Starting off with the Nightshift, this model comes with a Matte Grey/Charcoal paint scheme.
It also features a few blacked-out bits as well - a slight step-away from an otherwise vibrant colour palette of the Scrambler range. The Scrambler Nightshift also features a flat-seat while missing out on a rear mudguard, giving it a much cleaner look.
Coming to the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled, this model retains most of its design and styling elements from its predecessor. The Desert Sled does come with a new Sparkling Blue livery, with red and white elements around the fuel tank and mudguards.
This iteration of the Scrambler also features a new seat, mesh headlight cover and gold rims which are inspired by the enduro bikes of the 80s.
What is common between them though is the engine. Both the Ducati Scrambler Nightshift and the Scrambler Desert Sled are powered by the same Euro-5 compliant engine. This comes in the form of an 803cc L-twin air-cooled unit producing 72bhp at 8250rpm and 66.3Nm of peak torque at 5,750rpm paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2021 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled & Nightshift
The Ducati Scrambler models are popular offerings from the Italian two-wheeler manufacturer in the Indian market. The addition of the Nightshift and the Desert Sled should help garner further interest for the brand, towards the motorcycle range.