- 21 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 1 day ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 1 day ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- News CJI Ramana supports demand for 50% reservation for women in judiciary
- Movies Aamir Khan To Release Laal Singh Chaddha In Cinemas On Valentine’s Day, 2022!
- Sports Hamilton 100: Landmark Lewis achievement in Opta numbers
- Finance 8 Countries Where Rupee Is Stronger
- Lifestyle Awareness Talk On The Occasion Of Gynaecological Cancer Awareness Month
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Ducati opens a new showroom in Pune with its dealer partner Legacy Motors. The new dealership follows 3S facilities - Sales, Service & Spares. The new store is located at the Ground level, Park Plaza, Ganeshkhind Road in Pune.
The new dealership in the country spans over 3,200 square feet with the latest equipment, along with a team of highly qualified and trained service personnel to ensure excellent after-sales services.
Ducati also showcased the recently launched Multistrada V4 for the first time in the Indian market. The brand's flagship performance adventure-tourer ranges between Rs 18.99 lakh and Rs 23.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India) — here are all the details.
The Pune dealership will cater to the entire range of Ducati motorcycles. This includes the iconic Scrambler range, the Diavel 1260, the Multistrada range, Streetfighter V4 and the brand's flagship fully-faired Panigale range.
Customers can also select from a complete range of apparel and accessories of both Ducati and Scrambler brands. The showroom also offers pre-owned approved motorcycles.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Icon Dark at INR 7.99 lakh and goes all the way to the Panigale V4 S at INR 28.40 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). The company also mentioned that they are looking to launch four more motorcycles by the end of 2021 in India.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director at Ducati India, said, "We are glad to partner with Legacy Motors to open a new Ducati dealership in Pune. Pune already has many Ducatisti, and we look forward to seeing the community grow. The new Pune dealership is strategically aligned to our goals in the region, and Legacy Motors has the right mix of talented individuals who are not just passionate about the brand, but also about motorcycling and Ducati owners. I am confident that with this new partnership, Ducati will be able to cater to the demands of the rider fraternity in a much more refined and seamless manner."
Pranav Bakre, Dealer Partner at Legacy Motor, said, "Ducati is one of the most coveted premium motorcycle brands, and we are incredibly excited to partner with Ducati in India through this new 3S facility dealership at Pune. We are passionate Ducatisti who ride and understand the DNA of Ducati and are thrilled to be able to take Pune's Ducati experience to the next level."
Thoughts About The Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune
Folks in Pune has a new address to purchase new and pre-owned Ducati motorcycles in the city. They also cater to various after-sales and services required by the customers in the country. Customers can also select from a complete range of apparel and accessories.