- 8 hrs ago Rs 26,058 Crore PIL Scheme Approved By Government Of India; Government Expects 7.5 Lakh Job Opportunities & Rs
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- 13 hrs ago Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Lifestyle Parivartini Ekadashi 2021: Date, History And Significance Of This Festival
- News Schools, colleges in Uttar Pradesh to remain shut on Friday, Saturday in view of heavy rains
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam To Get An Indonesian Remake, Confirms Antony Perumbavoor
- Sports Dhoni named in 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Ducati opens a new showroom in Pune with its dealer partner Legacy Motors. The new dealership follows 3S facilities - Sales, Service & Spares. The new store is located at the Ground level, Park Plaza, Ganeshkhind Road in Pune.
The new dealership in the country spans over 3,200 square feet with the latest equipment, along with a team of highly qualified and trained service personnel to ensure excellent after-sales services.
Ducati also showcased the recently launched Multistrada V4 for the first time in the Indian market. The brand's flagship performance adventure-tourer ranges between Rs 18.99 lakh and Rs 23.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India) — here are all the details.
The Pune dealership will cater to the entire range of Ducati motorcycles. This includes the iconic Scrambler range, the Diavel 1260, the Multistrada range, Streetfighter V4 and the brand's flagship fully-faired Panigale range.
Customers can also select from a complete range of apparel and accessories of both Ducati and Scrambler brands. The showroom also offers pre-owned approved motorcycles.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Icon Dark at INR 7.99 lakh and goes all the way to the Panigale V4 S at INR 28.40 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). The company also mentioned that they are looking to launch four more motorcycles by the end of 2021 in India.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director at Ducati India, said, "We are glad to partner with Legacy Motors to open a new Ducati dealership in Pune. Pune already has many Ducatisti, and we look forward to seeing the community grow. The new Pune dealership is strategically aligned to our goals in the region, and Legacy Motors has the right mix of talented individuals who are not just passionate about the brand, but also about motorcycling and Ducati owners. I am confident that with this new partnership, Ducati will be able to cater to the demands of the rider fraternity in a much more refined and seamless manner."
Pranav Bakre, Dealer Partner at Legacy Motor, said, "Ducati is one of the most coveted premium motorcycle brands, and we are incredibly excited to partner with Ducati in India through this new 3S facility dealership at Pune. We are passionate Ducatisti who ride and understand the DNA of Ducati and are thrilled to be able to take Pune's Ducati experience to the next level."
Thoughts About The Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune
Folks in Pune has a new address to purchase new and pre-owned Ducati motorcycles in the city. They also cater to various after-sales and services required by the customers in the country. Customers can also select from a complete range of apparel and accessories.