- 4 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 7 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 12 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals pacer Kartik Tyagi ecstatic after match-winning final over against Punjab Kings
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Realme, Poco, Samsung, Oppo, Motorola Planed To Launch New Smartphones
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner Is Arjun Bijlani? Netizens Congratulate The Naagin Star Ahead Of KKK 11 Finale
- News Afghanistan crisis, China's assertiveness, ways to contain terrorism to figure in Modi-Biden talks
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Ducati opens a new showroom in Pune with its dealer partner Legacy Motors. The new dealership follows 3S facilities - Sales, Service & Spares. The new store is located at the Ground level, Park Plaza, Ganeshkhind Road in Pune.
The new dealership in the country spans over 3,200 square feet with the latest equipment, along with a team of highly qualified and trained service personnel to ensure excellent after-sales services.
Ducati also showcased the recently launched Multistrada V4 for the first time in the Indian market. The brand's flagship performance adventure-tourer ranges between Rs 18.99 lakh and Rs 23.30 lakh, ex-showroom (India) — here are all the details.
The Pune dealership will cater to the entire range of Ducati motorcycles. This includes the iconic Scrambler range, the Diavel 1260, the Multistrada range, Streetfighter V4 and the brand's flagship fully-faired Panigale range.
Customers can also select from a complete range of apparel and accessories of both Ducati and Scrambler brands. The showroom also offers pre-owned approved motorcycles.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Icon Dark at INR 7.99 lakh and goes all the way to the Panigale V4 S at INR 28.40 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India). The company also mentioned that they are looking to launch four more motorcycles by the end of 2021 in India.
Bipul Chandra, Managing Director at Ducati India, said, "We are glad to partner with Legacy Motors to open a new Ducati dealership in Pune. Pune already has many Ducatisti, and we look forward to seeing the community grow. The new Pune dealership is strategically aligned to our goals in the region, and Legacy Motors has the right mix of talented individuals who are not just passionate about the brand, but also about motorcycling and Ducati owners. I am confident that with this new partnership, Ducati will be able to cater to the demands of the rider fraternity in a much more refined and seamless manner."
Pranav Bakre, Dealer Partner at Legacy Motor, said, "Ducati is one of the most coveted premium motorcycle brands, and we are incredibly excited to partner with Ducati in India through this new 3S facility dealership at Pune. We are passionate Ducatisti who ride and understand the DNA of Ducati and are thrilled to be able to take Pune's Ducati experience to the next level."
Thoughts About The Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune
Folks in Pune has a new address to purchase new and pre-owned Ducati motorcycles in the city. They also cater to various after-sales and services required by the customers in the country. Customers can also select from a complete range of apparel and accessories.