- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 20 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 21 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 23 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Delhi woman stabbed to death during robbery bid
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Vikas Gupta Visits Rakhi Sawant’s Ailing Mother, Actress Shares Heartwarming Pics
- Sports Feel same butterflies in stomach as my first senior international event: Indian paddler Mudit
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Ducati India has announced that it will introduce 12 new motorcycles in 2021. All the motorcycles that the company will be launching will be BS6 compliant. Moreover, the company has said that bookings for the BS6 Scrambler Icon and Scrambler Icon Dark are now open. Customers can book their motorcycles for a booking amount of Rs 50,000.
Commenting on this, Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "2020 has been unforeseen for the entire country with operations coming to a standstill. However, if we unravel the year, it's commendable to witness the resilience of people working across the nation. Similarly, for us at Ducati, the majority of our launches and plans were pushed to 2021 and this year is going to be one of the most exciting years for us, with new launches planned in every quarter!"
"We hope the current scenario with the pandemic stabilizes and as we resume normal life, we will be back to create state of the art experiential events like DRE Track Days, Off Road Days, Dream Tours and Racing at the National Superbike Championship. As we head into 2021, we are thankful to the entire team here at Ducati, our dealers, and most importantly, the Ducatisti for standing strong with us, he further added."
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic that broke out last year, was the reason that all the planned new launches had to be delayed. However, by the end of the year, Ducati launched three BS6 motorcycles which included the all-new Panigale V2, the Scrambler 1100 Pro, and the Multistrada 950S.
For this year, the product range is now even more complete, with the entry of new motorcycles across the Monster, Scrambler, Multistrada, Panigale, Diavel, and the much-anticipated Streetfighter family. In the first quarter, the company will launch the BS6 Scrambler, Diavel and the new XDiavel. Then Ducati has plans to launch all-new motorcycles based on the revered V4 engine platform including the Multistrada V4, the Streetfighter V4 and MY2021 Panigale V4.
By the later half of 2021, Ducati will be launching the Monster, followed by the SuperSport 950 and the Hypermotard 950 RVE. The company will also launch the BS6 Scrambler models: Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro, all new Night Shift and the popular Desert Sled.
Thoughts About Ducati Launching 12 New Products In 2021
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, everything around the world was shut down. All the new launches that Ducati had planned for the Indian market had to be postponed. But now, the company is ready to launch 12 BS6 complaint motorcycles throughout the year.