- 4 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Classic 350 India Launch: Available Without Tripper Navigation, New Colours & More
- 7 hrs ago Revolt RV300 To Be Replaced By RV1 Electric Motorcycle: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL7 India Launch Expected Soon: Price, Expected Specs, Features & Other Details
- 13 hrs ago Ford Aspire Automatic India Launch Expected Soon: Likely To Be A 6-Speed Torque Converter
- Movies Savita Bajaj Receives Financial Aid From Ayushmann Khurrana, Actor Transfers Huge Amount Into Her Account
- News Mirabai Chanu created history, entire nation is proud of her: Sports Minister Anurag Thakur
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Mirabai Chanu's medal has inspired the entire nation,' says sports minister Anurag Thakur
- Technology Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition New Color Variant In Tow; What's New?
- Finance 2 Banking Stocks To Buy With An Upside Target of 28%
- Education TNGASA 2021: Tamil Nadu Arts And Science College Application Process Begins
- Lifestyle Princess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Ducati India will soon be launching a couple of more BS6 motorcycle in the country. The Italian motorcycle manufacturer will be introducing the Ducati Diavel 1260. Ahead of its launch, the upcoming motorcycle has been teased on the brand's social media handles.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 BS6 motorcycle will be the latest motorcycle to join the growing Indian line-up. The company is also expected to bring both Standard and ‘S' variants of the Diavel 1260 to the Indian shores.
The Diavel 1260 BS6 will be powered by an updated version of the same engine that featured on the BS4 models. It will a liquid-cooled L-twin Testastretta DVT 1262cc engine. It produces a maximum power of 160bhp at 9500rpm and a peak torque of 129Nm at 7500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. It will also continue to feature Desmodromic valve timing as the standard. The ‘S' variant of the sport cruiser is offered with (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift bi-directional quick-shifter.
The motorcycle features a cruiser design with an upright handlebar, a single-sided swingarm, a long sculpted fuel tank, a long LED tail-lights placed under the rear seat, and the distinctive LED headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs surrounding it.
The Ducati Diavel 1260 feature a 3.5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console. Along with the backlit handlebar switches, users can control the host of electronic rider aids on the sports cruiser.
The electronic package on the motorcycle includes various power modes, Bosch 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU), Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, (DTC) Ducati Traction Control EVO, (DWC) Ducati Wheelie Control EVO, (DPL) Ducati Power Launch EVO, and cruise control. The ‘S' variant of the motorcycle also features the Ducati Multimedia System.
Suspensions duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 48mm USD fork with TiN treatment at the front and a mono-shock, single-sided aluminium cast swingarm at the rear. Both suspension units are fully adjustable and are sourced from Ohlins. The standard variant of the Diavel 1260 feature fully adjustable suspension units at both ends. However, they are not sourced from Ohlins.
Braking is done via dual 320mm semi-floating discs with radial-mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers and a radial master cylinder at the front and a 265mm disc with Brembo 2-piston floating calliper at the rear.
Thoughts About The Ducati Diavel 1260 BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
Ducati is working on increasing its BS6 line-up of motorcycle models available in the Indian market. The Diavel 1260 is a potent motorcycle with top-notch electronics and hardware catering to the sports cruiser fans in the country. Whether the company launch the limited-edition Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini edition in the country remains to be seen.