- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 17 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 18 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 20 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Sune Luus to lead South Africa women in India; Van Niekerk, Chloe Tryon still out due to injuries
- News India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Movies Parineeti Chopra's Saina: Makers Eyeing For A Theatrical Release; Read Details
- Technology Zili App: What Is Zili App? How To Download And Use Zili App On Jio Phone, Android, iPhone?
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India has provided an update on the condition CS Santosh. The Indian Ace rally rider has arrived in India via an air ambulance. He has also been brought out from the induced coma. However, he continues to receive treatment in the Critical Care Unit.
CS Santosh was competing in his seventh Dakar Rally riding for Hero MotoSport. He suffered a crash in Stage 4 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. Santosh sustained head injuries during his crash but was found to be conscious.
The organizers of the race air-lifted him to to the nearest hospital. The doctors decided to keep Santosh in an induced coma for better recover from sustained head injuries. Ahead of arriving in India, he was airlifted from the local hospital to another hospital in Riyadh.
The Hero MotoSports Team quickly announced a press release updating on the condition of their team member. It stated that CS Santosh has not sustained any major physical injuries except for the dislocated right shoulder and head trauma.
However, the Indian rally rider is now back in our homeland to begin his recovery process. The statement from FMSCI said, "CS Santosh was transferred by Air Ambulance from Riyadh to Bengaluru on Thursday. He has been brought out of induced coma successfully. He will continue go to be in CCU and receive treatment."
The statement issued earlier by Hero MotoSports Rally team also stated that other participants had stopped to help CS Santosh at the crash site. They helped him with the first-aid procedures, which is now mandatory to learn for every participant competing in the rally.
CS Santosh started the 2021 Dakar Rally stage by finishing in 35th position in the Prologue stage. On the first stage of 2021 Dakar Rally, he was placed in 43rd position overall. However, in Stage 2 of the rally, he improved his position massively and finished in 36th place. At Stage 3, the Indian again secured the 36th position, which also helped him improve his overall rankings.
Thoughts About The CS Santosh's Medical Condition
We are happy to have CS Santosh back in the country for further treatment. CS Santosh is a strong and fit athlete and we wish him a speedy recovery. We hope to see him back on the motorcycle and kick some dust. Get well soon champ!