- 9 min ago Mahindra Sales Report For April 2021: Read More To Find Out Which Car Recorded The Highest Sales!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Revealed: Design, Engine Specs & Other Details
- 17 hrs ago Volvo India Price Hike: Volvo XC40, XC60, XC90 Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 2 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago New Skoda Fabia Unveiled: Gets A Fresh Design, New Engine Options & Features
- Sports Cheteshwar Pujara says he does yoga, meditation to stay away from negative thoughts
- News China detects 18 cases of double mutant variant from India
- Movies Sourabh Raaj Jain Expresses Gratitude As His Show Mahabharat Is Set To Return Again
- Finance Can You Invest In Mutual Funds On Behalf Of A Minor?
- Education AIAPGET 2021: All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Exam Deferred For 3 Months, Check Details
- Technology Microsoft Surface Laptop Go Review: Worth The Money?
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Slays In A Blue Gown While Alaya F Dazzles In INR 4.5K Black Dress, Who Looks More Stunning?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In May
The (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India has provided an update on the condition CS Santosh. The Indian Ace rally rider has arrived in India via an air ambulance. He has also been brought out from the induced coma. However, he continues to receive treatment in the Critical Care Unit.
CS Santosh was competing in his seventh Dakar Rally riding for Hero MotoSport. He suffered a crash in Stage 4 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. Santosh sustained head injuries during his crash but was found to be conscious.
The organizers of the race air-lifted him to to the nearest hospital. The doctors decided to keep Santosh in an induced coma for better recover from sustained head injuries. Ahead of arriving in India, he was airlifted from the local hospital to another hospital in Riyadh.
The Hero MotoSports Team quickly announced a press release updating on the condition of their team member. It stated that CS Santosh has not sustained any major physical injuries except for the dislocated right shoulder and head trauma.
However, the Indian rally rider is now back in our homeland to begin his recovery process. The statement from FMSCI said, "CS Santosh was transferred by Air Ambulance from Riyadh to Bengaluru on Thursday. He has been brought out of induced coma successfully. He will continue go to be in CCU and receive treatment."
The statement issued earlier by Hero MotoSports Rally team also stated that other participants had stopped to help CS Santosh at the crash site. They helped him with the first-aid procedures, which is now mandatory to learn for every participant competing in the rally.
CS Santosh started the 2021 Dakar Rally stage by finishing in 35th position in the Prologue stage. On the first stage of 2021 Dakar Rally, he was placed in 43rd position overall. However, in Stage 2 of the rally, he improved his position massively and finished in 36th place. At Stage 3, the Indian again secured the 36th position, which also helped him improve his overall rankings.
Thoughts About The CS Santosh's Medical Condition
We are happy to have CS Santosh back in the country for further treatment. CS Santosh is a strong and fit athlete and we wish him a speedy recovery. We hope to see him back on the motorcycle and kick some dust. Get well soon champ!