- Movies Tiger 3: Here Is What The Rumoured Antagonist Of The Film Emraan Hashmi Has To Say About The Movie
- News Lakhimpur Kheri violence: Union minister's son, Ashish Mishra, remanded in police custody again
- Finance Paytm Gets Nod for Rs. 16,600 Crore IPO By SEBI
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Sports India vs England 5th Test 2022: New Date, Venue; final match to be played during India's limited-overs tour
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- Technology Oppo Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers Oppo Smartphones
CFMoto is yet to update its motorcycle line-up to meet the latest BS6 emission standard in the Indian market. The company had confirmed that all their BS4 motorcycles will be updated to the latest emission standard in the country.
The company has now teased its second model, the 650NK ahead of its launch in India. The upcoming motorcycle has been teased on the brand's social media platforms. The CFMoto 650NK is placed in the middle-weight naked motorcycle segment.
The upcoming 650NK BS6 motorcycle is expected to feature a couple of cosmetic changes over its BS4 counterpart. This includes a redesigned fuel tank and front fenders. Apart from these, the rest of the motorcycle is expected to remain the same.
The 2021 CFMoto 650NK will be powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the BS4 motorcycle. It will use the same in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar.
The BS4 CFMoto 650NK featured aggressive styling with a striking stance. Paired with the blue paint scheme and it turned heads on the streets. The BS6 motorcycle is also expected to be a head-turner with revision in design.
The BS6 motorcycle will feature an upright stance with a single-piece raised handlebar, split seats, projector headlamps with DRLs, LED taillamps, a sleek-looking exhaust, a long tail section with number plate holders and more. It is also expected to retain the same full-digital dashboard, without an LCD panel.
Suspension duties will be handled by a telescopic fork from KYB at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via dual-disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear. The 650NK will come with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The company recently launched the 300NK motorcycle, the brand's first BS6 model in India. The CFMoto 300NK BS6 came with no changes to the design or features. As a result, the motorcycle came with the same price tag as its BS4 counterpart — here are all details.
However, the CF650NK is expected to feature a couple of design changes over the BS4 model. As a result, the price tag is expected to be increased when launched in India. The BS4 model retailed at Rs 3.99 lakh. We reckon the BS6 motorcycle could be priced at Rs 15,000 over the BS4 motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 650NK has been teased marking its imminent launch soon in the country. Once launched, the CFMotor 650NK will rival the Kawasaki Z650 and its newest rivals the Honda CB650 and the Triumph Trident 660 in the Indian market.