- 11 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 15 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 18 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The third and final offering of the CFMoto's 650cc line-up, the 650MT has been teased ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company have begun accepting pre-launch booking for the 650MT adventure motorcycle in the country.
The 650MT, 650NK and the 650GT have been teased by the brand and is expected to launch soon in the country. Bookings are being accepted online on CFMoto's website for a token amount of Rs 5,000. However, the prices indicated at the time of booking are of the BS4 models.
The CFMoto 650MT is the brand's middle-weight adventure motorcycle offering in its 650cc segment. The 650MT BS6 motorcycle will be using an updated version of the same engine that powered its BS4 counterpart.
The engine powering the motorcycle will be a liquid-cooled in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar. The 650MT features a claimed top speed of 170kmph.
Apart from the upgraded engine, the 650MT BS6 is not expected to feature any new changes over the BS4 model. The adventure motorcycle is loaded with a host of features that are suited to off-road use.
This includes the exo-skeleton protective frame, raised handlebars with knuckle guards, a long height-adjustable windscreen, a pannier rack, and an 18-litre large fuel tank. The 650MT features a ground clearance of 128mm and a seat height of 850mm. The motorcycle is slightly on the heavier side and tips the scale at 218kg (kerb).
Other features on the 650MT include projector headlamps with LED DRLs, a well-cushioned single-piece stepped seat for the rider and pillion, normal-positioned footpegs, underbelly exhaust and the TFT instrument cluster along with ride modes.
The adventure motorcycle uses a perimeter frame. Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by 43mm USD forks at the front and an adjustable mono-shock for preload and rebound damping.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 300mm discs at the front and a single 240mm disc at the rear supported by a dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle features 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends shod with 120/70 tyre at the front and 160/60 tyre at the rear.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
CFMoto is all geared up to launch its updated BS6 motorcycle line-up in the country. The 650MT will be one of the three 650cc offerings from the brand. Once launched, the upcoming 650MT adventure motorcycle will rival the Suzuki V-Strom 650XT, Kawasaki Versys 650, Honda CB500X and the Benelli TRK 502 line-up in the Indian market.