- 49 min ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- 2 hrs ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 2 hrs ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 17 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Movies Imlie Star Gashmeer Mahajani On His Bond With Sumbul Touqeer Khan: I Am The Official ‘Aaya’ Of Sumbul
- Sports India vs England: Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Jayant Yadav to travel to UK as replacements
- Technology Maxima Max Pro X4 Review: Well-Built, Feature-Loaded Smartwatch
- News Traffic on South Western Railway remains affected for second day due to landslides, derailment
- Education Want To Become A Tattoo Artist? Check Out Skills Required And Career Opportunities
- Finance 4 Stocks That Broking Firms Are Bullish And Have A "Buy" Rating
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
CFMoto has teased yet another motorcycle that will be launched soon in the market. This time it is the 650GT, which was also available during the BS4 era in the country. The motorcycle manufacturer has decided to update all its BS4 motorcycles to meet BS6 emission norms in the country.
Along with the 650GT, CFMoto had teased the 650NK a couple of weeks before. The 650GT will share most of its features and equipment with the 650NK. However, the design of the motorcycle is entirely different from its naked sibling.
The upcoming BS6 650GT will more or less remain similar to its BS4 counterpart. However, there are some changes expected on the new motorcycle. This includes the engine, which will now comply with the latest emission standards.
The 650GT as the name indicates is a Grand Tourer. The motorcycle is targeted towards long-distance touring with a relaxed riding position. It also features a large fairing and a windscreen to provide an aerodynamic design.
The 2021 CFMoto 650GT BS6 motorcycle will be using an updated version of the same engine that powered its BS4 counterpart. It will use the same in-line parallel-twin 649cc unit. It produced a maximum of 66.68bhp and a peak torque of 56Nm; mated to a six-speed gearbox. The power figures on the updated BS6 engine is expected to remain similar.
Suspension duties will be handled by a telescopic fork from KYB at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done via dual-disc brakes at the front and a single disc at the rear.
The 650GT will come with dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle feature alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres. It also features a 19-litre long-range fuel tank to increase the touring abilities of the motorcycle.
The motorcycle is expected to carry the same twin-pod headlamp design along with integrated DRLs. Other features include a larger TFT display for the instrument cluster along with switchgear to choose from various ride modes.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 650GT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 650GT BS6 has been teased ahead of its launch in the country. The company will soon be launching two of the three 650cc motorcycles that were sold in the BS4 times. However, will the 650GT BS6 features a new price tag remains to be seen.