- 7 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 8 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 9 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
CFMoto is yet to update its motorcycle line-up to meet the latest BS6 emission standard in the Indian market. The company had announced that it will be updating its motorcycle line-up to meet the latest emission standards.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, CFMoto has teased the 300NK BS6 street-naked motorcycle. The teaser image released by the company showcases the aggressive-looking DRLs of the 2021 300NK.
Speaking about the engine on the motorcycle, it is expected to be powered by an updated version of the same 292cc unit that was powering the BS4 motorcycle. The 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC setup produced a maximum of 28bhp at 8,750rpm and a peak torque of 25.3 Nm at 7,250rpm.
We expect the power and torque figures of the engine remain unchanged in its BS6 format. The engine came mated to a six-speed standard gearbox, which is also expected to remain unchanged on the upcoming motorcycle. However, owing to the popularity, the company could introduce a slip-assist clutch for an enhanced riding experience and performances from the updated engine.
Suspension and braking set up on the 2021 300NK are likely to be carried over from its BS4 counterpart as well. This includes a (USD) Up-Side-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup that is adjustable for pre-load at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled via disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The 300NK BS4 motorcycle featured a couple of riding modes, which is also expected to be carried forward on the BS6 model. The ride modes could be controlled using the switch cube and the TFT display instrument console, which will be a part of the package on the BS6 300NK motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 300NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 300NK motorcycle has been teased ahead of launch in the Indian market. Along with the 300NK, the company is also expected to bring other motorcycle offerings, which were present in the pre-BS6 era. This includes the 600NK streetfighter, 650 MT adventure-tourer and the 650 GT-tourer.