- 12 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- News Uddhav Thackeray wants 8-day lockdown in Maharashtra, COVID Task Force recommends 2-weeks
- Sports Tottenham 1-3 Manchester United: Cavani winner joy after VAR dismay
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 11 Highlights: Vyjayanthi Decides To Leave Voluntarily In Place Of Evictee Shamanth
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
CFMoto has launched the much-awaited 300NK BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The street-naked is the first model from the brand to receive the BS6 update. The CFMoto 300NK BS6 is priced at 2.29 Lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has managed to price the updated motorcycle, the same as its BS4 counterpart.
The launch of the 300NK BS6 has been announced on the brand's social media page. Although the price has been announced by the company, it is yet to reveal the updated engine specs and changes made to the new motorcycle.
The 300NK was the brand's entry-level motorcycle offering in the BS4 era. The BS6 motorcycle is powered by an updated version of the same 292cc unit that was powering the BS4 model. While the BS6 engine specs are yet to be known, we expect the power and torque figures of the 300NK BS6 to remain similar to the BS4 model.
The 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC setup produced a maximum of 28bhp at 8750rpm and a peak torque of 25Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Suspension and braking set up on the 2021 300NK have been carried over from its BS4 counterpart as well. This includes a (USD) Up-Side-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup that is adjustable for pre-load at the rear.
Braking on the motorcycle is handled via disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The 300NK BS6 motorcycle carries forward the same street-naked design with an aggressive-looking headlamp unit, muscular fuel tank, raised handlebar, split-style seat design, underbelly exhaust and a short tail section; among others.
The 300NK BS6 continues to feature a couple of riding modes, which were seen on the BS4 model. The ride modes could be controlled using the switch cube and the TFT display instrument console, which will be a part of the package on the BS6 300NK motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 300NK BS6 Launched In India
CFMoto has managed to price the 300NK BS6 the same as its BS4 counterpart, which is an impressive feat. However, the company has been under the radar, with details of the new motorcycle and dealers coming up in the country. The complete details on the changes made to the BS6 motorcycle are yet to be announced by the brand.