- 11 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 15 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 7 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Creates A New Record!
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports IPL: If I play the match 100 times, I would not take that single: Samson on denying Morris against PBKS
- News UK PM Boris Johnson's India visit to finalise 'Roadmap 2030' for re-energised India-UK ties
- Finance Ola Money: How to use it?
- Education NEET PG 2021 Exam Postponed Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
CFMoto has launched the much-awaited 300NK BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The street-naked is the first model from the brand to receive the BS6 update. The CFMoto 300NK BS6 is priced at 2.29 Lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has managed to price the updated motorcycle, the same as its BS4 counterpart.
The launch of the 300NK BS6 has been announced on the brand's social media page. Although the price has been announced by the company, it is yet to reveal the updated engine specs and changes made to the new motorcycle.
The 300NK was the brand's entry-level motorcycle offering in the BS4 era. The BS6 motorcycle is powered by an updated version of the same 292cc unit that was powering the BS4 model. While the BS6 engine specs are yet to be known, we expect the power and torque figures of the 300NK BS6 to remain similar to the BS4 model.
The 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC setup produced a maximum of 28bhp at 8750rpm and a peak torque of 25Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Suspension and braking set up on the 2021 300NK have been carried over from its BS4 counterpart as well. This includes a (USD) Up-Side-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup that is adjustable for pre-load at the rear.
Braking on the motorcycle is handled via disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The 300NK BS6 motorcycle carries forward the same street-naked design with an aggressive-looking headlamp unit, muscular fuel tank, raised handlebar, split-style seat design, underbelly exhaust and a short tail section; among others.
The 300NK BS6 continues to feature a couple of riding modes, which were seen on the BS4 model. The ride modes could be controlled using the switch cube and the TFT display instrument console, which will be a part of the package on the BS6 300NK motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 300NK BS6 Launched In India
CFMoto has managed to price the 300NK BS6 the same as its BS4 counterpart, which is an impressive feat. However, the company has been under the radar, with details of the new motorcycle and dealers coming up in the country. The complete details on the changes made to the BS6 motorcycle are yet to be announced by the brand.