- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 10 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
CFMoto has launched the much-awaited 300NK BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The street-naked is the first model from the brand to receive the BS6 update. The CFMoto 300NK BS6 is priced at 2.29 Lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The company has managed to price the updated motorcycle, the same as its BS4 counterpart.
The launch of the 300NK BS6 has been announced on the brand's social media page. Although the price has been announced by the company, it is yet to reveal the updated engine specs and changes made to the new motorcycle.
The 300NK was the brand's entry-level motorcycle offering in the BS4 era. The BS6 motorcycle is powered by an updated version of the same 292cc unit that was powering the BS4 model. While the BS6 engine specs are yet to be known, we expect the power and torque figures of the 300NK BS6 to remain similar to the BS4 model.
The 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC setup produced a maximum of 28bhp at 8750rpm and a peak torque of 25Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed standard gearbox.
Suspension and braking set up on the 2021 300NK have been carried over from its BS4 counterpart as well. This includes a (USD) Up-Side-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup that is adjustable for pre-load at the rear.
Braking on the motorcycle is handled via disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The 300NK BS6 motorcycle carries forward the same street-naked design with an aggressive-looking headlamp unit, muscular fuel tank, raised handlebar, split-style seat design, underbelly exhaust and a short tail section; among others.
The 300NK BS6 continues to feature a couple of riding modes, which were seen on the BS4 model. The ride modes could be controlled using the switch cube and the TFT display instrument console, which will be a part of the package on the BS6 300NK motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 300NK BS6 Launched In India
CFMoto has managed to price the 300NK BS6 the same as its BS4 counterpart, which is an impressive feat. However, the company has been under the radar, with details of the new motorcycle and dealers coming up in the country. The complete details on the changes made to the BS6 motorcycle are yet to be announced by the brand.