- 15 hrs ago Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Hilux TVC Out Ahead Of Launch: Bookings Now Open
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Production Started: Deliveries To Commence From March 2022
- 23 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Tata Tiago CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Recalls His Struggling Days; 'Used To Dance At Big Parties Because I Would Get Food To Eat'
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Gets Massive Rs. 5,000 Price Cut In India
- News Has CoWIN data leaked? NHA clarifies
- Sports IPL 2022: 1214 cricketers sign for mega auction; here's base price, full players' list
- Lifestyle Alaya F is Setting The Mood For The Weekend In Style
- Finance Ujjivan SFB Debuts Balance Transfer Option On Personal Loan Starting From 11.49% Interest
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
The iconic British brand BSA has officially revealed its upcoming BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle in the UK. The iconic British motorcycle was revealed at the 2021 NEC Birmingham Motorcycle Show.
The British brand was brought back to life by Classic Legends. Classic Legends is a subsidiary company owned by the Indian automobile giant, Mahindra, and the company purchased the majority stake in the iconic British company back in 2016.
Apart from that, Classic Legends has already revived the iconic brand Jawa in India and enroute to revive Yezdi.
BSA was initially an arms and tools manufacturing company that transformed into one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. However, the British company failed to carry the momentum due to poor management, eventually leading to the closure of the company due to massive losses.
Coming back to the BSA Goldstar 650, the motorcycle is powered by a 652cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve engine. This engine produces 44.27 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 55 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm.
Staying true to its classic theme, the BSA Goldstar 650 is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox that suits well with the nature of the engine.
Coming to the looks, the BSA Goldstar 650 looks very similar to the original BSA Goldstar from the 1960s. This retro look is further enhanced by using a single-piece handlebar, twin-pod analogue dials, single-piece bench seat, round headlamps, circular turn indicators and a few more.
The use of 18-inch spoked wheels at the front and 17-inch spoked wheels at the rear further helps the BSA Goldstar 650 attain the desired looks.
The new BSA Goldstar comes equipped with a dual-cradle, tubular steel frame chassis for sure-footed handling characteristics. Apart from that, the new British motorcycle comes with a 41mm telescopic fork at the front and twin pre-load adjustable shock absorbers at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by a 320mm single disc brake setup at the front and a 255mm single disc brake setup at the rear, and both sides come with Brembo calipers. Which are essential to stop this 213 kg motorcycle from triple-digit speeds.
Being a modern motorcycle, the new BSA Goldstar 650 also comes with modern features such as an LCD display, dual-channel ABS, slipper clutch, USB charger, LED taillamp and many more.
The new BSA Goldstar 650 will rival the likes of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Kawasaki W800, and Triumph Street Twin. However, the pricing of the BSA Goldstar is yet to be revealed.
We expect BSA to price the Goldstar 650 anywhere between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 4 lakh when it launches in India.
Thoughts About The BSA Goldstar 650
The BSA Goldstar 650 is a proper retro-themed motorcycle and the motorcycle will suit those looking for a comfortable retro-themed motorcycle.