- 5 hrs ago Petrol Prices Slashed In Jharkhand: Rs 25 per Litre Subsidy
- 8 hrs ago New BMW X3 Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 59.90 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Tata Punch Prices Revised: Prices Start From Rs 5.64 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Hilux India Launch Bookings Open: 2.8-Litre Engine, 4x4, Double Cab & More
- News Cong slams PM Modi over abduction of Arunachal teen, Chinese bridge over Pangong lake
- Sports BCCI likely to reduce venues for home series against West Indies; Ahmedabad and Kolkata frontrunners
- Finance These Retirement Plans In India Comes With Good Tax Benefits
- Technology Windows 11 Gets New Task Manager: Goodbye Legacy Task Manager
- Movies Hina Khan Pens Down Heartfelt Note For Shaheer Sheikh And Family After His Father’s Demise
- Education ICSI CS Foundation CSEET Result 2022 Declared, Steps To Check ICSI CSEET CS Foundation Results On icsi.edu
- Lifestyle Remodelling Your Kitchen? Here Are 8 Must-Haves To Take It To The Next Level
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
The iconic British brand BSA has officially revealed its upcoming BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle in the UK. The iconic British motorcycle was revealed at the 2021 NEC Birmingham Motorcycle Show.
The British brand was brought back to life by Classic Legends. Classic Legends is a subsidiary company owned by the Indian automobile giant, Mahindra, and the company purchased the majority stake in the iconic British company back in 2016.
Apart from that, Classic Legends has already revived the iconic brand Jawa in India and enroute to revive Yezdi.
BSA was initially an arms and tools manufacturing company that transformed into one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. However, the British company failed to carry the momentum due to poor management, eventually leading to the closure of the company due to massive losses.
Coming back to the BSA Goldstar 650, the motorcycle is powered by a 652cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve engine. This engine produces 44.27 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 55 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm.
Staying true to its classic theme, the BSA Goldstar 650 is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox that suits well with the nature of the engine.
Coming to the looks, the BSA Goldstar 650 looks very similar to the original BSA Goldstar from the 1960s. This retro look is further enhanced by using a single-piece handlebar, twin-pod analogue dials, single-piece bench seat, round headlamps, circular turn indicators and a few more.
The use of 18-inch spoked wheels at the front and 17-inch spoked wheels at the rear further helps the BSA Goldstar 650 attain the desired looks.
The new BSA Goldstar comes equipped with a dual-cradle, tubular steel frame chassis for sure-footed handling characteristics. Apart from that, the new British motorcycle comes with a 41mm telescopic fork at the front and twin pre-load adjustable shock absorbers at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by a 320mm single disc brake setup at the front and a 255mm single disc brake setup at the rear, and both sides come with Brembo calipers. Which are essential to stop this 213 kg motorcycle from triple-digit speeds.
Being a modern motorcycle, the new BSA Goldstar 650 also comes with modern features such as an LCD display, dual-channel ABS, slipper clutch, USB charger, LED taillamp and many more.
The new BSA Goldstar 650 will rival the likes of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Kawasaki W800, and Triumph Street Twin. However, the pricing of the BSA Goldstar is yet to be revealed.
We expect BSA to price the Goldstar 650 anywhere between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 4 lakh when it launches in India.
Thoughts About The BSA Goldstar 650
The BSA Goldstar 650 is a proper retro-themed motorcycle and the motorcycle will suit those looking for a comfortable retro-themed motorcycle.