- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BMW Motorrad has announced that the company has registered 2,563 units of sales during the calendar year of 2020. The company registered an unconventional growth of 6.7 per cent, overcoming difficult market conditions in the country, especially for the two-wheeler industry.
The company also stated that during the last quarter of 2020 (October - December), BMW Motorrad registered a 51 per cent growth compared to its sales during the same period in 2019. The brand stated that the majority of the sales in 2020 were led by the updated BS6-compliant G 310 R and G 310 GS models.
The G 310 twins accounted for 80 per cent of the total sales volume for BMW Motorrad in India in 2020. Apart from the two entry-level models, other offerings such as the BMW S 1000 RR, R 1250 GS/GSA and the F 750/850 GS also proved to be favourites among motorcycle enthusiasts.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"In a particularly tough year, BMW Motorrad once again delivered a stellar performance against all odds and became the number one selling premium motorcycle brand. This hard-earned success came on the back of carefully planned launches, a visionary strategy and most importantly - our relentless focus on what our customers desire."
"The winning combination of our superior products with outstanding aftersales and attractive financial solutions is the centrepiece of this success. Our aim is to continuously grow the BMW Motorrad community and culture here in India and we will keep delivering on that promise."
Apart from the above-mentioned models, BMW Motorrad also introduced a number of new motorcycle offerings in the Indian market. This includes the F 900 R, F 900 XR, S 1000 XR and the R 18 cruiser. BMW also introduced flexible finance solutions for its customers, which also helped play a big part in the brand's sales performance in 2020.
Thoughts On The BMW Motorrad Sales In India In 2020
BMW Motorrad has had a stellar year in terms of sales in 2020. The brand's BS6-compliant G 310 twins instantly received a good response, thanks to the reduced prices and the improved features, boosting sales in the country, especially during the last quarter.