- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- News Drugs-on-cruise: NCB's Sameer Wankhede denies pay-off charge in Aryan Khan case
- Movies MTV Supermodel Of The Year Season 2 Winner: Roshni Dada Bags The Trophy & Rs 5 Lakh Cash Prize
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India vs Pakistan, Toss, Playing XIs: Babar Azam invites Virat Kohli to bat in Dubai
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
BMW C 400 GT teaser video released. BMW C 400 GT is a maxi-scooter that will be launched very soon in India.
Though the BMW C 400 GT is yet to be launched, dealers have already started accepting bookings for the maxi-scooter.
With the arrival of the BMW C 400 GT, we can see that more manufacturers have identified a market for maxi-scooters in India. This means more two-wheeler manufacturers will be rolling out their maxi-scooters in India sooner than one might imagine.
That being said, Yamaha also launched their latest Aerox 155 maxi-scooter in India. Though it is not a true-blue maxi-scooter like the larger BMW C 400 GT, it is currently the closest to a true-blue maxi-scooter.
The teaser video from BMW shows some design traits of the upcoming BMW C 400 GT. For starters, it is big!. The whole package will attract eyeballs with its massive size and well-sculpted body panels.
At the front, the all-LED headlamp set-up dominates the front fascia, and just above the headlight is a large windscreen to deflect wind at triple-digit speeds.
Moving onto the sides, the sheer surface area of the body panels and the large stepped seats dominate the visual experience, and it is very hard to focus on other things if this scooter is parked near you.
BMW C 400 GT is available in three different colours; Triple Black, Alpine White, and Callisto Grey Metallic. Apart from that, the maxi-scooter also gets golden brake calipers.
The BMW C 400 GT also gets a telescopic front fork and double aluminium swingarm type rear suspension with double spring struts.
Apart from this, the upcoming BME C 400 GT is loaded with many features such as keyless ride, ride-by-wire technology, USB charging socket, self-calibrating ASC, a TFT Screen, large underseat storage and many more features.
The TFT screen on the BMW C 400 GT displays essential information like range, navigational direction, fuel consumption and a few more
Users of BMW C 400 GT can also use BMW Motorrad Connectivity to access a wide range of smart features and can use the handlebar-mounted multi-controller to access many functions such as music, calls notifications, contacts, etc.
Apart from these, BMW is also offering heated grips, heated seats and an anti-theft alarm system.
Powering this large maxi-scooter is a powerful enough 350cc, single-cylinder, water-cooled petrol engine. This engine produces almost 34 Bhp at 7,500rpm and 35Nm of torque at 5,750rpm.
Being a maxi-scooter, the power and torque from the engine is sent to the rear wheels via a stepless CVT gearbox, and the maxi-scooter has a top speed of approximately 140 kmph.
Thoughts About BMW C 400 GT
Once BMW officially launches the BMW C 400 GT in India, it will be the most powerful and fastest scooter in India.
Unlike the Yamaha Aerox 155 maxi-scooter which aims at a much broader audience in the Indian market, BMW Motorrad will be targeting a niche customer base only with its BMW C 400 GT.
That being said, the arrival of the BMW C 400 GT will open a whole new segment in India, and if turns out to be successful, it will attract maxi-scooters from other two-wheeler manufacturers as well.